Global Head - Payroll (f/m/x)
30+ days ago
It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.
Siemens Gamesa has a vision for renewable energy: we believe in the power of nature and technology. Help us to be ready to face the energy challenges of tomorrow and make a green footprint – join the team in creating a better future for us on our planet.
We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
In our culture of trust, we focus on empowerment, diversity and continuous learning. Valuing our people is what makes us one global team, with our colleagues’ safety at the heart of our organization.
Experience required- 12 to 18 years
Education- Any Graduate + MBA (preferred)
- Collaborative style, happy to interact with many stakeholders, e.g. in HR CoCs, HR in the Regions, IT department, management, vendors.
- You are adept in building teams and working through them to achieve the desired result.
- Experienced in Payroll operations and Time & attendance operations on a regional scale
- Ability to manage both ´´in-house´´ and vendor managed payroll services
- Thrives in a `multi-cultural`, `multi-lingual` environment.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- You are prepared to work in English language most of the time
On Payroll Strategy:
- Actively participate in the development of the global payroll strategy.
- Own the implementation of payroll strategy for the region
- Create an environment of continuous process improvement in all areas of the Payroll function.
- Drive standard processes and operational practices across the region.
- An active participant in our global payroll transformation project as part of a wider HR transformation program
- Lead the implementation of new payrolls across the regions.
Payroll Operational Governance:
- Manage the delivery of high-quality, accurate, timely, compliant, and effective payrolls.
- Implement the agreed control framework in the respective countries’ payroll vendors.
- Manage payroll performance, including T&A, through the key performance indicators as outlined in the framework.
- Create a framework for risk identification and risk mitigation.
- Prepare and provide insights using payroll and T&A performance dashboards.
- Ability to traverse with ease with various stakeholders and be adept at having objective conversations.
- Develop and implement a proactive mindset within the team with strong problem-solving capabilities and customer service orientation.
- Identify, analyze, and resolve complex payroll queries as they are escalated through HR, managers, and employees.
- Partner closely with Human Resources, Benefits, external services providers, Finance, Tax, and other Payroll Managers to streamline and develop processes that ensure efficient local payroll processes.
- Manage relationships with vendors responsible for payroll, monitoring SLAs and performance and providing feedback on areas for improvement.
- Participate in cross-functional projects.
In return of your commitment, we offer you…
- Become a part of our mission for sustainability: Clean energy for generations to come
- A global team of diverse colleagues who share passion for renewable energy
- Trust and empowerment to make your own ideas reality
- Personal and professional development to grow internally within our organization
- Flexible working hours as well as home-office
- Employer-funded pension
- Attractive remuneration package
- Local benefits such as public transport tickets, employee discounts and much more
Empowering our people
How do you imagine the future?
Our global team is on the front line of tackling the climate crisis, reducing carbon emissions – the greatest challenge we face.
Severely disabled applicants are encouraged to reach out to us. We have inclusive recruiting processes specifically for severely disabled persons and we do our utmost to tailor working spaces to suit your individual needs. In cases of severe disability, applicants who are equally qualified will be given preferential consideration.
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual's merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people - from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.