Finance Excellence Manager (f/m/x)
19 days ago
It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.F SE NE&ME ON Finance Excellence Manager (f/m/x)
Siemens Gamesa has a vision for renewable energy: we believe in the power of nature and technology. Help us to be ready to face the energy challenges of tomorrow and make a green footprint – join the team in creating a better future for us on our planet.
We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
In our culture of trust, we focus on empowerment, diversity, and continuous learning. Valuing our people is what makes us one global team, with our colleagues’ safety at the heart of our organization.
How to contribute to our vision
Key Tasks / Responsibilities as part of the Finance Excellence Manager role include:
- your will support in identifying and categorizing process gaps, align with the relevant stakeholders upcoming priorities and will support in creating an integration plan
- You are responsible for managing, developing, and coordinating the finance integration plan for the organization (L-SENVION, future finance setup etc)
- by standardizing and automating processes, you continuously develop the financial organization further
- As part of quality assurance, you are responsible for stabilizing the processes and systems that are in use
- You will support in identifying areas for improvement and to develop the finance organization further
- As a central interface function for the financial organization, you are the contact person (m/f/d) for the finance integration initiative
- You have 2+ years of experience in commercial sales, commercial project and/or commercial process management
- You support the organization in identifying, evaluating, and assessing risk and opportunities, strategies, and response activities – taking over the responsibility in this regard with respect to commercial risks and opportunities.
- You support and ensures the accuracy of project books and records, including recording of such in the appropriate systems, e.g. SAP.
- You support the Project Manager that the financial results according to set targets are managed with due professional care and optimizes the projects gross profit, cash flow and assets
- You support/ensure on related Project Reporting and Controlling activities
- You actively communicate with customer's commercial representatives and manages solving of commercial issues
- Leads commercial project team members to act according to the Business Conduct Guidelines and establishes a culture of trust and integrity.
- You will represent projects in the relevant decision boards internally and externally
- You will support/ensure to be compliance with the SBA / LoA guidelines for all commercial aspects
- You are extraordinary at finding ways to improve the quality and efficiency of work and not settling for “good enough"
- You are strong at critically evaluating information, generating solutions, and using facts, logic and experience to support decisions
- You have an agile mindset and focus on value creation and fast delivery cycles
- you are open minded and good in understanding peoples' needs, motivations, and feelings, knowing how to motivate others to develop and implement change.
- You are confident working with Microsoft Office applications, in particular Excel and PowerPoint and have a flair for IT systems in general (e.g. SAP)
- You have a good Knowledge of accounting principles & processes
- You are a dedicated and engaged team player, goal oriented, self-driven, detail-orientated, and well-structured
- You work in a structured manner and are proactive and attentive to details
- You are independent (but knows when to seek guidance), curious to learn, solution-orientated and pragmatic
- You are a flexible in your mindset and can work in a diverse and multicultural environment
- You have an ownership attitude for areas of responsibility
- You align across the business functions and identify synergies
What you need to make a difference
Passion for renewable energy and a sense for the importance to lead the change. We are also looking for…
- Academic background in Business Administration, Finance, Legal or comparable education
- International project sales or operational experience, preferably in the (wind) energy or construction industry.
- Work experience in Project Management would be a big advantage but it is not mandatory.
- Profound knowledge in legal aspects, project financing, commercial topics, calculation methods/finance models, contract management and contract negotiation.
- Ability to understand customer commercial requirements and bid evaluation methods.
- Strong awareness on commercial financial topics (bonds, escalation, currency, indemnities, liabilities, etc.).
- Team player with customer focus, initiative, and assertiveness.
- High degree of accountability and commitment.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Willingness to travel and work in a global environment.
- Advanced knowledge of SAP is an advantage. Other financial planning tools are recommended.
- Excellent communication skills necessary for stakeholder management are mandatory.
- Great project/process analytical skills
- Fluency in German (C2) and/or English(C1), both orally and in writing.
In return of your commitment, we offer you…
- Become a part of our mission for sustainability: Clean energy for generations to come
- A global team of diverse colleagues who share passion for renewable energy
- Trust and empowerment to make your own ideas reality
- Personal and professional development to grow internally within our organization
- Flexible working hours as well as home-office
- Employer-funded pension
- Attractive remuneration package (fixed/variable)
- Local benefits such as subsided lunch and public transport tickets, employee discounts and much more
Empowering our people
How do you imagine the future?
Our global team is on the front line of tackling the climate crisis, reducing carbon emissions – the greatest challenge we face.
Severely disabled applicants are encouraged to reach out to us. We have inclusive recruiting processes specifically for severely disabled persons in Germany and we do our utmost to tailor working spaces to suit your individual needs. In cases of severe disability, applicants who are equally qualified will be given preferential consideration.
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual's merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people - from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.