Enterprise IT Architect - Digital Transformation (f/m/x)
13 days ago
It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.
Siemens Gamesa has a vision for renewable energy: we believe in the power of nature and technology. Help us to be ready to face the energy challenges of tomorrow and make a green footprint – join the team in creating a better future for us on our planet.
We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
In our culture of trust, we focus on empowerment, diversity and continuous learning. Valuing our people is what makes us one global team, with our colleagues’ safety at the heart of our organization.
How to contribute to our vision
We are looking for an Enterprise IT Architect Infrastructure to support our Organization COG IT PMA ST - IT Architecture & Strategy. Also:
- You analyze architectural trends, best practices, benchmarks and potential solutions to support business strategy and add business value
- You articulate the architectural vision for the entire enterprise and not just individual modules or technologies, to enable digitalization and promote innovation
- You design an IT transformation roadmap after evaluating the as-is and to-be with Business and IT
- You prove business value and IT fit for the solution, its design and roadmap
- You evaluate alternative architectural approaches and align impact to business capabilities and information with business and to applications, Data, infrastructure and technology with IT Architects
- You are part of an ambitious Digital Transformation Program to design and deploy our Future Mode of Operation
What you need to make a difference
Passion for renewable energy and a sense for the importance to lead the change. We are also looking for…
- You have advanced knowledge of IT infrastructure strategy / trends, application and technology architecture, SaaS –PaaS – IaaS integration, diversified knowledge on several technologies such as SAP, Azure, IoT, Teamcenter, Salesforce and best practices in Enterprise IT solutions (applications & infrastructure), Vertical IT (Engineering, PLM and ALM) and Operational Technology enablement (IoT, Digital Twin)
- You have several years of work experience (5 - 10 years) in IT project or strategy related roles (Consultant or Team Lead) and experience in doing analysis and concepts pertaining to Enterprise Architecture Management (EAM)
- You are highly experienced in digitalization and multiple platforms (Enterprise IT, Vertical IT, OT)
- You have solid understanding and experience in the integration of newest technology applications to private and public cloud
- You are a team player and able to collaborate with experts, decision makers and peers in business and IT
- You are an excellent and persuasive communicator with the ability to transmit technical aspects in business and management language and are fluent in both spoken and written English.
In return of your commitment we offer you…
- Become a part of our mission for sustainability: Clean energy for generations to come
- A global team of diverse colleagues who share passion for renewable energy
- Trust and empowerment to make your own ideas reality
- Personal and professional development to grow internally within our organization
- Flexible working hours as well as home-office
- Employer-funded pension
- Attractive remuneration package
- Local benefits such as subsided lunch and public transport tickets, employee discounts and much more
Empowering our people
How do you imagine the future?
Our global team is on the front line of tackling the climate crisis, reducing carbon emissions – the greatest challenge we face.
Severely disabled applicants are encouraged to reach out to us. We have inclusive recruiting processes specifically for severely disabled persons in Germany and we do our utmost to tailor working spaces to suit your individual needs. In cases of severe disability, applicants who are equally qualified will be given preferential consideration.
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual's merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people - from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.