Construction Productivity Expert, Pre-Sales and Productivity (f/m/x)
18 days ago
It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.
Siemens Gamesa has a vision for renewable energy: we believe in the power of nature and technology. Help us to be ready to face the energy challenges of tomorrow and make a green footprint – join the team in creating a better future for us on our planet.
We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
In our culture of trust, we focus on empowerment, diversity and continuous learning. Valuing our people is what makes us one global team, with our colleagues’ safety at the heart of our organization.
How to contribute to our vision
As part of the Northern Europe and Middle East (NE&ME) Presales and Productivity team your main responsibilities will be:
- Directly report to the Productivity lead in the region
- Deliver construction studies that include the crane strategy and installation plan and risk and opportunities to the relevant stakeholders (Presales, Construction…)
- Identify the risks and opportunities that may arise during the project execution in advance of the execution stage through site visits
- Coordinate efforts with site engineers to define the opportunities and risks
- Support sales in the negotiation with the customer functional counterpart the improvements in the windfarm layout that allow Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy to ensure the implementation of cost reduction opportunities
- Support Procurement function in the awarding of the Crane & Installation packages and, also, in the identification of new supplier base
What you need to make a difference
Passion for renewable energy and a sense for the importance to lead the change. We are also looking for…
- You like leading people horizontally and managing change; you are excited to drive impact in the region;
- You have hands on mentality and you enjoy visiting future sites to understand what are the risks and opportunities that may arise during the execution phase;
- 1st hand knowledge of turbine technology and project execution in the wind industry is a must
- Significant work experience (Wind farms construction and/or project management)
- Communicating complex topics with many different stakeholders in a structured and concise manner comes easy for you;
- You like analytical challenges, getting into the detail and coping with uncertainty to find a balanced solution
- You challenge the status quo and work with different stakeholders on solutions constructively
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint is a must – Sharepoint, PowerBI and knowledge of data bases and PowerApps is a plus
- Fluency in English is a must, intercultural experience and language skills beyond English are a plus
- Availability and flexibility to travel (50%)
In return of your commitment we offer you…
- Become a part of our mission for sustainability: Clean energy for generations to come
- A global team of diverse colleagues who share passion for renewable energy
- Trust and empowerment to make your own ideas reality
- Personal and professional development to grow internally within our organization
- Flexible working hours as well as home-office
- Employer-funded pension
- Attractive remuneration package (fixed/variable)
- Local benefits such as public transport tickets, employee discounts and much more
Empowering our people
How do you imagine the future?
Our global team is on the front line of tackling the climate crisis, reducing carbon emissions – the greatest challenge we face.
Severely disabled applicants are encouraged to reach out to us. We have inclusive recruiting processes specifically for severely disabled persons in Germany and we do our utmost to tailor working spaces to suit your individual needs. In cases of severe disability, applicants who are equally qualified will be given preferential consideration.
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual's merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people - from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.