Pre-Assembly & Harbor Planning Manager
21 days ago
It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.
Siemens Gamesa has a vision for renewable energy: we believe in the power of nature and technology. Help us to be ready to face the energy challenges of tomorrow and make a green footprint – join us in creating a better future for our planet. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. In our culture of trust, we focus on empowerment, diversity and continuous learning. Valuing our people is what makes us one global team, with our colleagues’ safety at the heart of our organization. For our Offshore Construction department, we are now recruiting for a Pre- Assembly & Harbour Planning Manager for our Port & Harbor Services Team.
How to contribute to our vision
As a Pre- Assembly & Harbor Planning Manager, you will be responsible for planning preassembly according to best practice and project requirements. Facilitate contractor selection process in line with relevant functions and key stakeholders.
Some of the tasks and responsibilities you can expect to be involved in include:
- Provide input into the projects EHS Plan(s) and where relevant ensure plans are shared with 3rd party suppliers.
- Ensure the preassembly ports EHS requirements are considered, and relevant requirements are captured within the project EHS Plan(s)
-Ensure site layouts are completed for preassembly sites including details relating to tower packs, laydown areas, office / warehouse locations, transportation routes etc. - Ensure Preassembly Project Specific Lean workflows are created and used for scheduling and resource planning.
- Create project specific plans to include; Mob & Demob Plans, Preassembly Security Plans, Preassembly Manning Plan and more
- Work with project team and supporting functions to ensure preassembly project specific manuals and checklists are obtained from Engineering and reviewed before mobilization.
- Plan according to project budgets and support CNPM during monthly MIKA / forecast processes.
- Complete handover to CNPM, Site Managers & Installations Leads prior to mobilization. Periodically complete reviews of project during execution works to verify planning v's actuals. Input into relevant standards through lessons learned.
- Participate in the sales and tender activities (sales, planning and executions phases) in relation to preassembly scope.
What you need to make a difference
A passion for renewable energy and a sense for the importance to lead the change.
We are also looking for:
- Technical background with mechanical/ constructional experience in wind industry
- You have a prior profound knowledge site and engineering,
- You have min. 3-5 years of experience, preferably from a similar position in an international organization
- You are talented at multi stakeholder management and achieve your results through great negotiation skills
- You are persistent, solution oriented and you possess an intercultural understanding
- You have excellent communication and English skills, both speaking and in writing
- People management and good communication capabilities, ability to inspire others showing commitment to achieving targets / goals.
- Demonstrates good decision-making skills and takes responsibility for decisions taken.
- Can develop an environment in which others can work to the best of their abilities allowing creative and innovative thoughts and ideas
In return of your commitment we offer you…
Become a part of our mission for sustainability: Clean energy for generations to come. We are a global team of diverse colleagues who share a passion for renewable energy and have a culture of trust and empowerment to make our own ideas a reality. We focus on personal and professional development to grow internally within our organization.
Siemens Gamesa offers a wide variety of benefits such as flexible working hours as well as 50/50 office and home-office split, attractive remuneration package (fixed/variable) and local benefits such as subsided lunch, fitness club card and much more.
Empowering our people
How do you imagine the future? https://youtu.be/12Sm678tjuY
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please contact the primary recruiter through email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention the Job ID in the email.
Please apply in English via the apply button.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual's merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people - from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.