Offshore Technicians Poland
16 days ago
It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.
Siemens Gamesa has a vision for renewable energy: we believe in the power of nature and technology. Help us to be ready to face the energy challenges of tomorrow and make a green footprint – join the team in creating a better future for us on our planet.
We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
In our culture of trust, we focus on empowerment, diversity and continuous learning. Valuing our people is what makes us one global team, with our colleagues’ safety at the heart of our organization.
How to contribute to our vision
For our Business Unit Offshore, we are looking for Competent Technician for Installation of our offshore wind turbines.
We are looking for the below profiles:
- Logistic (warehouse, stock keeper)
- Preassembly work
- Installation offshore
- Commissioning offshore (Electrical education)
Some of key tasks of the Offshore Service Technician will include, but not be limited to:
- Installation and commissioning of offshore wind turbines worldwide (EU, US and APAC)
- Performing, supervising, training and ensuring safety cultures and behaviors within installation and commissioning of offshore wind turbines and working closely together with EHS
- Keeping and maintaining accurate logbooks, documentation and reports as required by company policy
- Supervising and conducting the training of new colleagues / 3rd party employees
- Preparing of transition piece, tools, equipment and components during loadout and installation, as well as performing snagging during installation and commissioning
- Ensuring that work is conducted according to the defined workflow and work instructions
What you need to make a difference
Passion for renewable energy and a sense for the importance to lead the change. We are also looking for someone who...
- Successfully completed apprenticeship within electrical or mechanical area
- Has sound working experience within the wind-industry
- Is willing and able to work offshore in shift patterns and has the flexibility to transfer by helicopter or small transfer vessels for crew change to work offshore
- Is able to manage administrative tasks in a structural and self-dependent manner
- Has experience working in multinational teams by bringing strong intercultural skills along
- Has working knowledge of English spoken, and written
In return of your commitment we offer you…
Become a part of our mission for sustainability: Clean energy for generations to come. We are a global team of diverse colleagues who share a passion for renewable energy and have a culture of trust and empowerment to make our own ideas a reality. We focus on personal and professional development to grow internally within our organization.
Empowering our people
How do you imagine the future?
Our global team is on the front line of tackling the climate crisis, reducing carbon emissions – the greatest challenge we face.
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiter an email via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual's merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people - from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.