It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.
Siemens Gamesa has a vision for renewable energies: We believe in the power of nature and technology. Help us meet tomorrow's energy challenges and leave a green footprint - let's work together with our team to create a better future for our planet.
We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they are in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
In our culture of trust, we focus on empowerment, diversity and continuous learning. The appreciation of our employees makes us a global team where the safety of our colleagues is at the heart of our organization.
Your contribution to our vision
In the role of Head of Offshore Technicians in Poland at Siemens Gamesa, you will be responsible for performance and discipline management, recruitment, personal and technical development of our team in Poland, you will be in charge of a team of up to 100 offshore technicians and a team of 4 back-office staff. You will also:
- Be part of an international team of more than 700 Offshore technicians, and align structure and development together with 3 other managers on same level
- Develop our Polish hub to be fully integrated into our global setup
- Ensure that safety standards are maintained within the team and that the technicians meet the requirements (e.g. offshore training, certificates, equipment) before each assignment
- Ensure employee development based on an internal framework, business needs and personal development skills
- Maintain the defined number of employees through new hires and ensure that your team is working at a high level of capacity
- Run performance management according to predefined processes (SGMBO, soft skills evaluation, consequence management)
- Regularly visit offshore construction sites
You bring that with you
A passion for renewable energies and a sense for climate change. That also sets you apart:
- Bachelor's degree or a technical training as a certified technician
- Experience in leading a team in an industrial environment
- Understanding and experience in project business
- Readiness for international cooperation and ideally already first experiences in international companies
- As a person you are self-determined and persistent, but at the same time open and communicative
- Knowledge in handling Microsoft Office
- Good verbal and writing English skills
In return for your commitment we offer you
- Become a part of our mission for sustainability: clean energy for future generations
- A global team of diverse colleagues who share a passion for renewable energy
- Confidence and empowerment to realize your own ideas
- Personal and professional development to grow internally within our organization
- Flexible working hours and home office / office in Gdansk
- Attractive compensation package
- Lunch card
- Jubilee awards
- Private healthcare provider
- PPK (Employee Capital Plans) program
- Life insurance
- Additional days off
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send an email to the recruiter via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
Our global team is at the forefront of achieving climate change and reducing carbon emissions - the biggest challenge we face.
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual's merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people - from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.