30+ days ago
It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.
Siemens Gamesa has a vision for renewable energy: we believe in the power of nature and technology. Help us to be ready to face the energy challenges of tomorrow and make a green footprint – join the team in creating a better future for us on our planet.
We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
In our culture of trust, we focus on empowerment, diversity and continuous learning. Valuing our people is what makes us one global team, with our colleagues’ safety at the heart of our organization. Read more about your future team and employees' stories
in our brochure.
How to contribute to our vision
As a Finance and IT specialist you are the main contact for IT systems-related topics for the Project Controlling team. You manage the interface between business (Project Management team, Finance, Business Controlling) and IT contacts (internal/ external). Given that most of our projects are international, you will be in close contact with colleagues from various parts of the world where we execute Offshore projects.
In this role you will be:
- The SAP4HANA Key user for the Project controlling team
- Expert in dealing with IT change requests and Training materials & learning sessions.
- Ambassador for the automation of our forecast & reporting. Beyond working with SAP, Analysis for Office for Excel, Power BI, knowledge of Alteryx and Power Apps is an advantage.
As Finance and IT specialist you will also prepare monthly KPI reports for the Offshore Projects:
- Management report on Revenue and Gross margin per project, Balance sheet, and Cash Flow
- Focus on Trade Payables - Actuals and Forecast
- Portfolio reports for Engineering hours and Warranty costs incl. alignments with departments
- Managing internal projects for Intra company charges
- Streamlining processes around internal invoicing and transfer pricing.
What you need to make a difference
Passion for renewable energy and a sense of the importance to lead the change. We are looking for you, who wants to make real what matters and who wants to change the world to renewable energy.
The ideal candidate:
- Holds an academic degree (bachelor or master) in Economics: Business Administration, Auditing, Accounting, Controlling, Finance & IT, or similar.
- Have 2-5 years of working experience within commercial and/or IT departments; if you already tried building datasets with interfaces to Power BI, Power Apps this is even better.
- Have experience working in an accounting team and you are confident in working with financial statements and with detailed account analysis
Furthermore, you are:
- a team player who is resilient, responsible, structured, and with excellent communication skills
- happy to interact with stakeholders high and low in a dynamic organization
- motivated by providing quality results within the deadlines
- curious by nature and have “learning” as part of your strengths
- familiar with working in medium/ large organizations with English as company language.
Most importantly, you challenge yourself and your colleagues to achieve the best results for the company.
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
In return of your commitment, we offer you…
Become a part of our mission for sustainability: Clean energy for generations to come. We are a global team of diverse colleagues who share a passion for renewable energy and have a culture of trust and empowerment to make our own ideas a reality. We focus on personal and professional development to grow internally within our organization. Siemens Gamesa offers a wide variety of benefits such as flexible working hours as well as home-office possibility for many colleagues, employer-funded pension, attractive remuneration package (fixed/variable) and local benefits such as subsidized lunch, employee discounts and much more.
Empowering our people
How do you imagine the future?
Our global team is on the front line of tackling the climate crisis, reducing carbon emissions – the greatest challenge we face.
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please contact recruiting team via Adam Zouhar on
email@example.com. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Please apply in English via the apply button with your CV and a motivational letter
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual's merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people - from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.