It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.
Siemens Gamesa has a vision for renewable energy: we believe in the power of nature and technology. Help us to be ready to face the energy challenges of tomorrow and make a green footprint – join the team in creating a better future for us on our planet. We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. In our culture of trust, we focus on empowerment, diversity and continuous learning. Valuing our people is what makes us one global team, with our colleagues’ safety at the heart of our organization.
For our Project Documentation Management (PDMA) team in Offshore Execution, we are looking for a Document Controller in Gdansk/Poland. The PDMA organization is responsible for defining the standards, processes, and tools related to the delivery of the documentation scope for our large Offshore Wind Farms. The team members are responsible for managing the quality and timely delivery of the documentation scope on our various execution projects. The candidates for this position will work on execution projects. We have high ambitions for continuously improving our performance in the area of project documentation management, and are therefore looking for motivated, experienced candidates to support this.
How to contribute to our vision…
Besides being an active part of the team, in this role, you will be responsible for:
- Being point of contact for internal stakeholders in the project as well as the customer in regard to document control.
- Executing document exchange process with customers and the project according to the agreed setup.
- Tracking of documents and reports on documentation submission progress (in alignment with the Project Documentation Manager).
- Preparation and quality checking documents to ensure compliance with customer requirements.
- Maintaining project data in electronic documentation management system (EDMS) in close collaboration with the Project Documentation Manager and document owners.
- Assisting in the induction and training of staff in the EDMS
- Maintaining the Project Master Document List (P-MDL)
- Archiving contractually agreed scope of project documentation.
What you need to make a difference…
In addition to a passion for renewable energy and a sense for the importance to lead the change. We are also looking for:
- Ideally you have 2+ years of experience working as a document controller, records administrator, or similar administrative position in large infrastructure projects.
- But we also encourage fresh graduates that are eager to start their professional career with Siemens Gamesa to apply.
- You know how to prioritize and have no problem when it comes to deadline management.
- As a person, you are structured, persistent, diligent, and detail oriented.
- You are experienced in best practice in document control and various document management systems.
- When it comes to English, you are as good as fluent, both written and spoken.
- You are service minded towards your team members as well as the customer.
- MS Office has no secrets for you, and you are both computer literate and tech savvy.
- You have strong project coordination skills and can handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- You enjoy working with diverse teams in an international business.
In return of your commitment, we offer you…
Become a part of our mission for sustainability: Clean energy for generations to come. We are a global team of diverse colleagues who share a passion for renewable energy and have a culture of trust and empowerment to make our own ideas a reality. We focus on personal and professional development to grow internally within our organization. Siemens Gamesa offers a wide variety of benefits such as flexible working hours as well as home-office possibility for many colleagues, employer-funded pension, attractive remuneration package (fixed/variable) and local benefits such as subsided lunch, employee discounts and much more
Empowering our people
How do you imagine the future?
Our global team is on the front line of tackling the climate crisis, reducing carbon emissions – the greatest challenge we face.
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send an email to the hiring manager via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please mention the Job ID in the email.
Please apply in English via the apply button.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual's merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people - from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.