Business Analyst Offshore Construction
13 days ago
It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.Siemens Gamesa has a vision for renewable energy: we believe in the power of nature and technology. Help us to be ready to face the energy challenges of tomorrow and make a green footprint – join us in creating a better future for our planet.
We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
In our culture of trust, we focus on empowerment, diversity and continuous learning. Valuing our people is what makes us one global team, with our colleagues’ safety at the heart of our organization.
For our Business Intelligence Team within Offshore Construction, we are looking for a Business Analyst to support on Business reporting, Operational analytics & Process improvement initiatives.
How to contribute to our vision
As a Business Analyst you will be given the challenge to create insights and find optimization potentials along the Offshore construction value chain in order to extend our market position to a global scale.
- You analyze process efficiency, deliver insights and support improvement projects
- You move the organization from a reactive to proactive view and ensuring insights are backed with data
- You have an agile mindset and focus and value creation and fast delivery cycles
- You understand business requirements in BI context and design data models to transform raw data into meaningful insights.
- You create dashboards and interactive visual reports using Power BI.
- You design, develop, test, and deploy Power BI scripts and perform detailed analytics.
- In collaboration with the rest of the team, you help structure reporting portfolio to improve visualization and secure alignment across reports.
What you need to make a difference
Passion for renewable energy and a sense for the importance to lead the change. We are also looking for an early professional having:
- A Bachelors degree STEM, IT or Finance or similar.
- Work experience as Analyst for business processes
- Passion for finding ways to improve the quality and efficiency of work, and not settling for “good enough"
- Strength at critically evaluating information, generating solutions, and using facts, logic, and experience to support decisions
- Passionate about data analytics and visualization of data.
- An open and collaborative mindset, willing to support and take on tasks where needed.
- Team player eager to learn new things.
- Fluent in English both written and oral.
In return of your commitment, we offer you…
Become a part of our mission for sustainability: Clean energy for generations to come. We are a global team of diverse colleagues who share a passion for renewable energy and have a culture of trust and empowerment to make our own ideas a reality. We focus on personal and professional development to grow internally within our organization.
Siemens Gamesa offers a wide variety of benefits such as flexible working hours as well as 50/50 office and home-office split, attractive remuneration package (fixed/variable) and local benefits such as subsided lunch, fitness club card and much more.
Empowering our people
How do you imagine the future?
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please contact the primary recruiter Nadine Borges through email:
Please mention the Job ID in the email.
Please apply in English via the apply button.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual's merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people - from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.