Fort Madison, IA, United States
30+ days ago
It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.
Performs a broad range of IT operations (including software installation and integration, update and release management, application customizing, change request evaluation and implementation, etc ) to ensure that given IT Operations of application landscapes are kept available to the business.
- Performs IT operations and maintenance activities according to approved procedures, guidelines and standards.
- Contributes to planning, designing and implementing of the operational and maintenance environment for in-house IT application or infrastructure landscapes.
- Supports customization and facilitates IT operations and maintenance processes.
- Advices accountable management of the unit, in all IT operation and maintenance related issues.
- Implements programs and procedures for safeguarding data/information security and safety in IT Operations.
- Executes relevant operational and maintenance tests, and designs and documents existing and changed operational processes.
- Communicates with vendors and service providers on an accountable level to solve principle local IT problems, or cooperates with central IT in that respect.
- Develops necessary service levels in order to fulfill operational requirements.
- Identifies operational IT problems and seeks resolutions without impact to end-user.
- Keeps abreast of developments in industry regarding IT operations and maintenance.
- Develop and implementation of digital solutions for processes within the plant
- Work with global digitization team to implement global solutions in the Fort Madison plant.
#Mid - senior level
To learn more about Siemens Gamesa, check out these videos:
Empowering our people
How do you imagine the future?
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more,
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more,
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more,
To learn more about our benefits,
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual's merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people - from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.