Demand Resource Planner
27 days ago
It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.
Siemens Gamesa has a vision for renewable energy: we believe in the power of nature and technology. Help us to be ready to face the energy challenges of tomorrow and make a green footprint – join the team in creating a better future for us on our planet.
We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
In our culture of trust, we focus on empowerment, diversity, and continuous learning. Valuing our people is what makes us one global team, with our colleagues’ safety at the heart of our organization.
We are now recruiting a Demand Resource Planner to our Foggia Hub.
How to contribute to our vision.
We are looking for you who want a stimulating and varied job, where you will be responsible for planning and controlling quantities for assigned logistic processes, inventories and stocks, to ensure a 100% availability of all input factors and to contribute to superior logistic process quality.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Completing regular forecasting and planning for a number of relevant indicators (e.g. turnover, production, inventories, changes in inventory, capital expenditure requirements, employee capacities, etc.).
- Analyzing, controlling and reporting on relevant KPI (e.g. productivity, profitability, capital tie-up, assets), detects and evaluates plan deviations, and derives recommendations for respective remedial measures.
- Performing qualified cost-and-profitability analyses for specific business cases (i.e. product launches, relocations, review of vertical range of manufacturing, etc.) to prepare respective alternative decisions.
- Developing supplier forecasts and determines logistical processes with suppliers.
- Introducing and implementing logistical requirements regarding material provision and delivery as well as material phase-in/out in the PLM process.
- Planning and controlling assigned inventories and stocks (e.g. supply level, planning adjustments, etc.), analyzes inventory changes and develops measures for inventory reduction.
- Analyzing and controlling logistical processes (e.g. Cycle Time, First Pass Yield, On-time delivery, KPI of effectiveness, productivity, etc.), in order to detect process weaknesses and to start process improvements.
- Maintaining a network and cooperates with all involved stakeholder in the respective processes.
What you need to make a difference
Passion for renewable energy and a sense for the importance to lead the change. We are also looking for someone who is a key user of SAP.
You can communicate clearly both in Italian and English, and you preferably already live in the area or are ready to move to the region. We also see that you…
- Are service minded and client focused. We believe that you have 3-5 years of experience in a similar role and you like to learn new skills and solve issues independently.
- Have knowledge of Engineering, Manufacturing, Procurement and Construction processes and you are comfortable using a variety of IT systems to fulfill different aspects of your scope, including all Microsoft Office applications.
As a person you have a responsible approach to your work, taking ownership for what you do. You have a proactive, results-oriented focus; and are able to carry out your tasks in a dynamic environment. You are willing and capable of assuming additional responsibilities; to work autonomously, and to commit to stringent deadlines. It is important for this role that you have strong interpersonal skills as you will interact and work with people at all levels in the organization. You are able to work in an international environment having excellent English skills, both orally and in writing
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
In return of your commitment we offer you…
Become a part of our mission for sustainability: Clean energy for generations to come. We are a global team of diverse colleagues who share a passion for renewable energy and have a culture of trust and empowerment to make our own ideas a reality. We focus on personal and professional development to grow internally within our organization.
Siemens Gamesa offers a wide variety of benefits such as flexible working hours as well as 50/50 office and home-office split, attractive remuneration package (fixed/variable) and local benefits such as subsided lunch, fitness club card and much more.
Empowering our people
How do you imagine the future?
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please contact the primary recruiter Aysu Gunduz through email: aysu
Please mention the Job ID in the email.
Please apply in English via the apply button.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual's merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people - from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.