It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.
Siemens Gamesa has a vision for renewable energy: we believe in the power of nature and technology. Help us to be ready to face the energy challenges of tomorrow and make a green footprint – join us in creating a better future for our planet.
We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
In our culture of trust, we focus on empowerment, diversity and continuous learning. Valuing our people is what makes us one global team, with our colleagues’ safety at the heart of our organisation.
How to contribute to our vision
Are you a dedicated and driven individual, who has a background in Sales?
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy is looking for Technical Sales Manager within Service to join the team based in Solna, Stockholm. You will be involved in working closely with a dedicated team of colleagues providing sales solutions to our customer base in Northern Europe. This an opportunity to be part of a growing team within a dynamic business, delivering innovation to the renewable energy.
You will be responsible from identifying and developing relationship with customers, this includes seeking out and targeting new customers and new sales opportunities for SGRE’s service products.
Next, a non-exhaustive list of functions and responsibilities:
- Prepare customer contacts, build and maintain a customer focused network.
- Act as a point of contact to customers in sales related matters and influence collaboration within the organization to secure customer support
- Lead and deliver significant growth in sales and initiate action plans to approach and secure new business for the Service business unit.
- Understand and utilize knowledge of the wind industry competitive landscape, as well as network with industry professionals and personal contacts to strategically and effectively pursue sales opportunities.
- Plan sales volumes and potential of all customers in the assigned region.
- Analyze the specific market conditions and builds a sound market related network of stakeholders.
- Spot opportunities for local product and service portfolio solutions.
- Prepare / coordinate and negotiate proposals in cooperation with proposal management / other involved professionals and management
What you need to make a difference
A passion for renewable energy and a sense for the importance to lead the change. We are also looking for…
- Minimum 5 years of experience into sales, consistently meeting or exceeding targets and used to be working with long sales processes
- Fluency in English. Knowledge of Swedish and/or Finnish is a firm requirement
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
In return of your commitment we offer you…
Become a part of our mission for sustainability: Clean energy for generations to come. We are a global team of diverse colleagues who share a passion for renewable energy and have a culture of trust and empowerment to make our own ideas a reality. We focus on personal and professional development to grow internally within our organisation. Siemens Gamesa offers a wide variety of benefits such as flexible working hours as well as home-office possibility for many colleagues, employer-funded pension, attractive remuneration package (fixed/variable) and local benefits and much more...
Empowering our people
How do you imagine the future?
Our global team is on the front line of tackling the climate crisis, reducing carbon emissions – the greatest challenge we face.
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiter Aysu Melis Gunduz an email via email@example.com
Please mention the Job ID in the email.
Please apply in English via the apply button.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual's merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people - from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.