Quality Manager in Projects (f/m/x)
23 days ago
It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.
Siemens Gamesa has a vision for renewable energy: we believe in the power of nature and technology. Help us to be ready to face the energy challenges of tomorrow and make a green footprint – join the team in creating a better future for us on our planet.
We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
In our culture of trust, we focus on empowerment, diversity and continuous learning. Valuing our people is what makes us one global team, with our colleagues’ safety at the heart of our organization.
How to contribute to our vision
- Represent the function of Quality in the Service Operations teams integrating the flow of information between the project and the quality functions of the different departments, ensuring that they are informed, aligned with quality targets
- Drive visibility of issues and risks relating to non-conformances and cost and ensure successful implementation of non-conformances and non-conformances cost reporting and coordination according to internal standards to drive down cost of poor quality
- Develop, control, and ensure the implementation and improvement of a project-specific QM system documented in the project quality plan
- Lead problem-solving activities (cost reducing improvement measures) to resolve technical and process related NCC by using a structured approach (8D methodology)
- Provide the Project team with the quality related processes and tools (e.g. Problem Solving, NC reporting)
- Ensure that any NCs handed over from BU ON are handled and assigned correctly within the BU SE
- Planning and coordination of audit /inspections within assigned area of responsibility including regular follow up on detected measure to ensure timely close out
- Ensure implementation of Quality Gate review according to internal process
What you need to make a difference
Passion for renewable energy and a sense for the importance to lead the change. We are also looking for…
- You to have a Quality Management experience, within a project environment would be highly adventitious for this position
- Working experience in Renewable Energy field is preferred
- You to be a team player and enjoy working in project teams in multicultural environments and comfortable navigating complex cross-functional diverse organizations, showing empathy, assertiveness, and respect as relevant skills to succeed
- You need to be Structured, organized and have a preventive mindset, addressing risks proactively before they materialize
- An excellent knowledge of Quality Methodologies to drive Improvements would be beneficial
- You need to be flexible to travel occasionally but not on a regular basis
- Travel to sites and production locations within Europe will be up to 25%
- Fluent German knowledge, both written and spoken (minimum B2 level)
In return of your commitment we offer you…
- Become a part of our mission for sustainability: Clean energy for generations to come
- A global team of diverse colleagues who share passion for renewable energy
- Trust and empowerment to make your own ideas reality
- Personal and professional development to grow internally within our organization
- Flexible working hours as well as home-office
- Employer-funded pension
- Attractive remuneration package (fixed/variable)
- Local benefits such as subsided lunch and public transport tickets, employee discounts and much more
Empowering our people
How do you imagine the future?
Our global team is on the front line of tackling the climate crisis, reducing carbon emissions – the greatest challenge we face.
Severely disabled applicants are encouraged to reach out to us. We have inclusive recruiting processes specifically for severely disabled persons in Germany and we do our utmost to tailor working spaces to suit your individual needs. In cases of severe disability, applicants who are equally qualified will be given preferential consideration.
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual's merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people - from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.