11 days ago
It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.
Are you a dedicated Payroll Professional who wishes to make a difference?
Do you want to contribute to the ongoing battle against climate change?
If so, we would love to hear from you!
Siemens Gamesa have recently been on a journey transforming our HR and Payroll functions to align with our global strategy. As part of this we are now seeking Payroll Specialist(s) to join our growing HR Services team. This position manages the preparation of the monthly payroll process in Hungary, Bulgaria, Croatia, CZ, Austria and Serbia and is responsible for coordinating accurate employee data and the transmission of these in a timely manner.
Working closely with country HR teams, external payroll provider and Global HR Payroll manager, the focus of this role lies on updating and providing accurate employee data to ensure the quality of the payroll cycle in accordance with country, state, municipal, and union regulations for the assigned countries.
- Processes payroll specific transactions, such as timecards, direct deposit elections, commission, pension and / or benefit and bonus processing and allowance payments.
- Gather information from Time (Absence and Attendance hours) and calculated overtime, allowances etc. and prepare file for payroll input.
- Processes routine payrolls for one or more organizational units or pay groups.
- Assists with creation, transmission, and processing of routine data files such as time files, payroll account files or service providers´ data files between various business partners.
- Maintains routine time reporting or accrual systems and processes.
- Perform random calculation and ensure that incorrect pay slips are adjusted accordingly from the outsourcing provider
- Prepares and distributes various payroll reports for clients and management.
- Responds to inquiries from clients or employees related to payroll and administration.
- Processes garnishment orders, withholding orders or levels including facilitating payments to agencies.
- Completes company specific payroll configurations and analyses for specific business cases, i.e., for mergers, acquisitions, or integrations.
- Support transformation project as required
Required Knowledge, Skills, Education, Experience and Abilities
- 3+ years of payroll processing experience, preferably in a global environment
- Experience with payroll software like ADP, Oracle, Workday, Ceridian, Kronos etc.
- Knowledge of employment and tax law, social security, governmental reporting and basic understanding of accounting principles
- Proactive, flexible, assertive, with a creative approach to problem-solving
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to adapt communication styles for the appropriate audience
- Detailed oriented and accurate working style with the ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to set priorities and respect for the confidentiality of payroll information
- Legally authorized for employment in assigned country
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
- Intermediate level Excel skills
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- International payroll experience
- Project Management
- Experience of working with an outsourced payroll provider (NGA HR/Alight, etc..)
- Experience with an HR/Payroll cloud solution such as Workday, Alight euHReka/HrX payroll software or other
- HR and/or Payroll Transformation experience
In return of your commitment we offer you…
Become a part of our mission for sustainability: Clean energy for generations to come. We are a global team of diverse colleagues who share a passion for renewable energy and have a culture of trust and empowerment to make our own ideas a reality. We focus on personal and professional development to grow internally within our organization.
Empowering our people
How do you imagine the future?
Our global team is on the front line of tackling the climate crisis, reducing carbon emissions – the greatest challenge we face.
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiter an email via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
Please apply in English via the apply button.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual's merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people - from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.