Technical Systems Graduate
10 days ago
It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.
Whether you have just graduated or have had your first years of experience, you are our future leaders and innovators. That’s why we offer an outstanding Graduate Program to help you reach your potential quickly. Learn from experienced mentors, take advantage of training – and develop your career in any direction.
What You Can Expect
Over the course of two years, you’ll get hands-on experience, be actively integrated into the day-to-day activities of your teams and gain a deep understanding of Siemens Gamesa in partnership with Siemens Energy. You'll rapidly build in-depth knowledge, discover solutions, and experience our business first-hand.
From day one, you will work on meaningful projects with three individually designed assignments, including one eight-months assignment abroad (Covid permitting).
You will be assigned a mentor and will shadow a role or position to support you in reaching your individual career goals and network with peers and business leaders. You’ll also have access to the resources to help you grow.
You will join our Service Technology area where you will have 2 assignments, 1 in our global Customer Technology & Solutions function where you will be part of the TSYS department and 1 in our regional Technology department. Your international assignment will be in our Service Operations, allowing you an opportunity to get closer to the daily operations of our wind business.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- As part of our Graduate Program, you are on our team. You’ll share our purpose in energizing society by supporting customers with transitioning to a more sustainable world and will work on real global issues, creating solutions that directly make an impact.
- You will join a team of experts who work together to continuously improve the fleet support we deliver to our customers while we strive to proactively meet current market needs for service products and solutions and anticipate future requirements to grow the service business and bring more renewable energy to society.
What You Bring
- Significant practical work experience up to 36 months including knowledge from internships, working student activities or employment.
- A master's degree, doctoral degree, or equivalent in Engineering.
- Minimum of 3 months of international experience gained through studying or working
- Excellent English skills to work in a multi-cultural environment and be flexible and mobile during the program
Our global team is on the front line of tackling the climate crisis, reducing carbon emissions – the greatest challenge we face.
We believe diversity creates more opportunity for success. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life: it doesn’t matter the gender, age, ethnic background, sexual orientation or disability. Our main aim is to find people from around the globe who can contribute to world-changing technology.
Siemens Energy Graduate Program Website:
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual's merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people - from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.