It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.
Siemens Gamesa has a vision for renewable energy: we believe in the power of nature and technology. Help us to be ready to face the energy challenges of tomorrow and make a green footprint – join the team in creating a better future for us on our planet.
We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
In our culture of trust, we focus on empowerment, diversity and continuous learning. Valuing our people is what makes us one global team, with our colleagues’ safety at the heart of our organization.
For our Offshore technology Grid Compliance department in Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy in Denmark, we are looking for a skilled Technical Project Manager to manage and coordinate our grid compliance projects and their deliverables towards our turbine platform development.
The grid compliance department is responsible of testing wind turbines and developing wind turbine models which are applied by our customers in grid compliance/connection studies.
As the Technical Project/Portfolio Manager, you will have the full project responsibility towards our wind turbine platform development and manage a skilled global team of engineers with a very broad area of technical knowledge within wind turbine modelling, grid compliance testing and grid codes. You will cooperate with a wide range of stakeholders internally in the Siemens Gamesa organization. It is of high importance that you are able to establish and maintain the link between the complex mix of stakeholders and the subject matter experts within the grid compliance department.
How to contribute to our vision
You will be responsible for:
- Managing grid compliance deliveries towards the turbine platform projects - both for specific deliverables and the overall portfolio coordination.
- Project breakdown, planning, aligning, and executing the grid compliance scope of our new product developments in accordance with Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy Technology processes and tools.
- Overall management of stakeholders and risks in the projects, including reporting and documentation.
- Contributing to the development, refinement, and optimization of our internal project execution processes.
What you need to make a difference
Passion for renewable energy and a sense for the importance to lead the change. We also imagine you to:
- Have a structured approach to your assignments, and you are able to handle project changes occurring in a dynamic R&D environment
- Have documented experience with technical project management of complex projects with multiple stakeholders
- Be capable of reaching technically sound solutions with the skilled engineers and specialists working in the project, and at the same time keep the commercial angle
- Be an excellent planner and used to networking and creating strong relations
- Possess strong communication and English skills, both orally and in writing
- Possess high analytical skills and structural way of working
- Keep a holistic overview of your projects, without missing the important details
- Be outgoing and proactive, and you possess the ability to work both independently and in teams
- Thrive in a multi-cultural environment and you are familiar with working in large matrix organizations
- Have excellent practical and people management skills, strong communication skills and can interface with numerous parties
- Have an education within electrical engineering, combined with several years of experience within project management or handling grid compliance projects, preferable within product development / R&D / WPP development
It is an advantage to possess knowledge within the grid connection / power plants / simulation models and wind turbine domain; and the mix of technical and portfolio understanding with a proven project management track is an advantage for this role
You should also be prepared for travelling, normally 15-25 days / year
In return of your commitment we offer you…
Become a part of our mission for sustainability: Clean energy for generations to come. We are a global team of diverse colleagues who share a passion for renewable energy and have a culture of trust and empowerment to make our own ideas a reality. We focus on personal and professional development to grow internally within our organization. Siemens Gamesa offers a wide variety of benefits such as flexible working hours as well as home-office possibility for many colleagues, employer-funded pension, attractive remuneration package (fixed/variable) and local benefits such as subsided lunch, employee discounts and much more
Empowering our people
How do you imagine the future?
Our global team is on the front line of tackling the climate crisis, reducing carbon emissions – the greatest challenge we face.
If you have specific questions about the position, please contact the hiring manager Gitte B. Nielsen via phone +45 30 37 66 11
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
Please apply in English via the apply button.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
For more information about working in Denmark, please see this link:
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual's merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people - from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.