Technical Business Developer
10 days ago
It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.
Siemens Gamesa has a vision for renewable energy: we believe in the power of nature and technology. Help us to be ready to face the energy challenges of tomorrow and make a green footprint – join the team in creating a better future for us on our planet.
We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
In our culture of trust, we focus on empowerment, diversity, and continuous learning. Valuing our people is what makes us one global team, with our colleagues’ safety at the heart of our organization.
How to contribute to our vision
- Plans and executes consultancy projects in order to generate revenue. Provides deep consulting and technical knowledge related to Siemens portfolio.
- Contributes to the development of product and after-sales business for the projects.
- Act as a point of contact to customers for the SGRE organization to secure customer support.
- Support product and sales organization in contract negotiations at all stages with information and analyses.
- May initiate establishment of expert teams and facilitates team activities.
- Act as technical business development in close collaboration with our solutions and capabilities builders.
- Connects with internal customers and users in order to be voice of the customers
- Sells consulting services to customers.
- Analyses strategic trends and developments in the industry / vertical markets as a subject matter expert, from all perspectives, i.e. commercially (markets, trends, competitors, offerings, etc.) and technically (products, methodologies, processes, tools, etc.).
- Globally gathers best-practice examples from the assigned industry / vertical market; analyzes and evaluates solutions realized in this market with respect to their benchmark potential.
- Supports planning and implementation of business development plans related to an industry / vertical market.
What you need to make a difference
- Serve as an expert of our solutions and how the product/solution portfolio fits customer demands
- Shape our solutions to help them reach our customers
- Keep updated the product portfolio overview and share the relevant updates with the Sales and Marketing teams so they have a clear picture of the ready to commercialize solutions
In return of your commitment, we offer you…
Become a part of our mission for sustainability: clean energy for generations to come. We are a global team of diverse colleagues who share a passion for renewable energy and have a culture of trust and empowerment to make our own ideas a reality. We focus on personal and professional development to grow internally within our organization. Siemens Gamesa offers a wide variety of benefits such as flexible working hours as well as home-office possibility for many colleagues, employer-funded pension, attractive remuneration package (fixed/variable) and local benefits such as subsidized lunch, employee discounts and much more.
Empowering our people
How do you imagine the future?
Our global team is on the front line of tackling the climate crisis, reducing carbon emissions – the greatest challenge we face.
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please contact recruiting team via Nisha Deshpande on
email@example.com. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Please apply in English via the apply button
For more information about working in Denmark, please see this link:
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual's merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people - from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.