It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.
Siemens Gamesa has a vision for renewable energy: we believe in the power of nature and technology. Help us to be ready to face the energy challenges of tomorrow and make a green footprint – join the team in creating a better future for us on our planet.
We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
In our culture of trust, we focus on empowerment, diversity, and continuous learning. Valuing our people is what makes us one global team, with our colleagues’ safety at the heart of our organization. Read more about your future team and employees' stories
in our brochure.
How to contribute to our vision
For our Product Management team within Next Generation platform in Offshore, we are looking for a talented Senior Product Manager to work with future offshore wind turbines. You will be joining a talented, result-oriented, and energetic team with diverse backgrounds in a truly product led organization.
Your core responsibilities:
- Manage and continuously develop products/features within our offshore product portfolio
- Understand market needs and business goals and translate this into product requirements to support overall product strategy
- Identify and drive value-chain optimizations in close collaboration with stakeholders across the whole organization and ensure successful implementation.
- Initiate and lead continuous optimization tracks and strategic initiatives to improve product business cases
- Represent Product Management in sales and execution projects
- Provide regular status updates based on defined KPI’s and create clear and transparent material for management to support business critical decisions
- Active risk and opportunity management within area of responsibility to safeguard market and business case commitments.
What you need to make a difference
Passion for renewable energy and a sense for the importance to lead the change. We are looking for you, who wants to make real what matters and who wants to change the world to renewable energy. You hold a master's degree in a technical or commercial field in combination with minimum 5 years' experience with:
- New, complex, and large-scale product development
- Product management
- Stakeholder /multi-stakeholder management
- Risk management
- Commercial understanding of product development
- Customer exposure
- Product scoping
Prior wind industry experience is an advantage.
Moreover, you are
- a team player with strong technical and commercial skills who is motivated by working in a dynamic environment
- a proactive and solution-oriented mindset
- a high personal drive and strong ownership attitude
- a strong communicator
In return of your commitment, we offer you…
Become a part of our mission for sustainability: clean energy for generations to come. We are a global team of diverse colleagues who share a passion for renewable energy and have a culture of trust and empowerment to make our own ideas a reality. We focus on personal and professional development to grow internally within our organization. Siemens Gamesa offers a wide variety of benefits such as flexible working hours as well as home-office possibility for many colleagues, employer-funded pension, attractive remuneration package (fixed/variable) and local benefits such as subsidized lunch, employee discounts and much more.
Empowering our people
How do you imagine the future?
Our global team is on the front line of tackling the climate crisis, reducing carbon emissions – the greatest challenge we face.
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please contact recruiting team via Adam Zouhar on
email@example.com. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Please apply in English via the apply button with your CV and a motivational letter
For more information about working in Denmark, please see this link:
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual's merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people - from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.