Product Documentation Coordinator
15 days ago
It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.
Siemens Gamesa has a vision for renewable energy: we believe in the power of nature and technology. Enable us to be ready to face the energy challenges of tomorrow and make a green footprint – join the team in creating a better future for us on our planet.
We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
In our culture of trust, we focus on empowerment, diversity, and continuous learning. Valuing our people is what makes us one global team, with our colleagues’ safety at the heart of our organization.
How to contribute to our vision
For our team in Product Customer Documentation, we are looking for a Product Documentation Coordinator.
Our team is securing that our documentation package for customers covers generic technical product documentation describing the product and enabling the customer to operate and service their wind turbine, this according to CE marking and ISO 9001 requirements. In addition, we secures some of the deliveries towards type certificating of new products.
You will be expected to
- Scoping and planning of deliverables according to requirements in cooperation with internal stakeholders
- Secure deliveries from our development departments such as operation manuals, service documentation, drawings, diagrams, datasheets, and lists according to scope and plan, meeting requirements as to standards and quality.
- Act as a specialized know-how owner for a technical discipline towards development departments.
- Work across organization and cultures with a broad network to secure effective documentation delivery.
What you need to make a difference
Enthusiasm for renewable energy and a sense for the importance to support the change. We are looking for you, who wants to make real what matters and who wants to change the world to renewable energy.
The educational background of the ideal candidate is not important if the candidate is in possession of thorough practical experience with
- Technical documentation, incl. basic analytical competencies
- Working with Quality Assurance systems like CE marking and ISO 9001
- Project execution models
- Cross-company stakeholder management
- Communication, incl. communication planning
A skilled documentation coordinator is detail-oriented and able to work with a high volume of documents in a fast-paced environment and should be well organized and process-oriented. Advanced oral and written communication skills in particularly English are preferred, as the job involves global interaction with colleagues from diverse cultures and backgrounds at all organizational levels . Moreover, good listening skills will also be important and valuable.
What we offer you:
- Flexible work hours
- Travel less than 10 days a year
- High focus on work/life balance not only making working from home an option but encouraging to do so!
- The opportunity to take a project from its inception, through analysis, design, development implementation, testing to documentation.
- Be part of a highly dedicated and efficient team securing customer satisfaction.
- The ability to be part of the green energy revolution and make a difference for our environment
In return of your commitment, we offer you…
- Become a part of our mission for sustainability: clean energy for generations to come. We are a global team of diverse colleagues who share an enthusiasm for renewable energy and have a culture of trust and empowerment to make our own ideas a reality.
- We focus on personal and professional development to grow internally within our organization. Siemens Gamesa offer a wide variety of benefits such as flexible working hours as well as home-office possibility for many colleagues, employer-funded pension, attractive remuneration package (fixed/variable) and local benefits such as subsidized lunch, employee discounts and much more.
Empowering our people
How do you imagine the future?
Our global team is on the front line of overcoming the climate crisis, reducing carbon emissions – the greatest challenge we face.
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please contact recruiting team via Nisha Deshpande on email@example.com. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Please apply in English via the apply button
For more information about working in Denmark, please see this link:
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual's merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people - from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.