19 days ago
It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.Tests product and/or solution functionality; analyzes and debugs e.g. software related product issues.
- Executes tests.
- Consults Product Managers and R&D Project Managers in the requirement definition concerning the testability of the requirement.
- Analyzes requirements in order to define test cases.
- Performs requirements verification, ensuring that requirement statements are complete and conforming to standards.
- Participates in design reviews. Identifies potential technical problems or design flaws.
- Participates in the evolution/implementation of product development processes and tools.
- Analyzes customer feedback.
- Interacts with internal stakeholders such as support representatives, developers, technical writers, project managers, and quality assurance personnel.
- Plans, coordinates and tracks activities in her / his area of technical responsibility.
- Should have hands on experience in Behavior-Driven Development & used tools like Cucumber, Rspec etc…
- Hands on experience in scripting languages (Ruby, PowerShell, Perl, Python, C# etc…)
- Strong Database skills (MySQL & SQL server)
- Experience on Multiple Test automation tool (Ruby Mine, QTP , Test Complete etc)
- Exposure to CI / CD tools like Jenkins, Chef etc.
- Good understanding of test and defect tracking tools (defect logging tools, test management tools, versioning systems, statistical tools, performance monitoring tools, test automation tools etc.,)
- Quick learner for new technologies with good analytical and problem solving skills
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual's merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people - from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.