11 days ago
It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.
- Analyzes the current testing process and practices and drives improvements.
- Defines testability requirements.
- Fosters the use of test-driven approaches in requirements engineering.
- Ensures that testability requirements are incorporated into product design.
- Provides testing infrastructure requirements.
- Identifies and manages technical risks for the testing environment.
- Drives integration of testing infrastructure with the System Under Test.
- Guides and coaches system and software architects and development teams in testing related topics.
- Fosters the use of test automation and test-driven approaches in development.
- Defines and implements a justified, effective test strategy for the project, aligned with the business and quality goals.
- Measures, controls and continuously optimizes coverage and degree of test automation.
- Defines and maintains an effective and efficient test architecture in close cooperation with system integration and test managers.
- Ensures quality of the test code.
- Guides and coach test professionals in advanced testing issues.
- Manages the internal quality of the whole testing environment.
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual's merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people - from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.