15 days ago
It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.Implements and optimizes technological concepts concerning systems and / or solutions.
- Collaborate with various product development teams in clarifying and explaining product requirements
- Establish traceability between system function specifications and respective product requirements
- Contribute to design of product architecture for development projects (as a model-based description using systems modelling language)
- Effectively communicate and provide recommendations through analysis, preparation, and presentation of technical material to internal and external audiences
- Effective risk identification and mitigation strategy in collaboration with technical experts. Should have the ability to recommend, demonstrate, and implement the most pragmatic solutions.
Desired Qualification and experience:
- Bachelor’s or master’s in mechanical, electrical, electronics, automotive, aviation, mechatronics engineering or related system integration discipline.
- 5-15 years of experience which may be split as design engineer or subsystem owner with minimum 1 years as systems engineer.
- Hands-on experience with machinery design using end-to-end systems engineering modelling software platform (e.g. Cameo, Simulink, Magic draw etc))
- Existing track record of contributions or ownership for creation of models of physical systems using multidomain modelling language
- Technical systems engineering expertise through all phases of product development, from requirements definition through architecture design, development, validation, and product lifecycle support.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Forward-looking attitude with resilience to constant change while remaining accountable.
- Ability to work as an individual contributor and to collaborate with a wider multicultural team.
Nice to have (Not mandatory):
- Should have completed INCOSE Certification
- Having education in Systems Engineering
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual's merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people - from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.