SW Portfolio Management Professional
10 days ago
It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.Ensures adherence to agreed PM guidelines and operation standards on behalf of PMO Head or PMO Manager.
- Coordinates & governs planning and reporting of our SW portfolio
- Governs & supports the continuously improving of our SW operational model
- Monitors & reports portfolio performance against targets, KPIs & metrics to allow data-based decision making and steering; uses, maintains & continuously improves related dashboards & tools
- Plans, prepares, facilitates and supports portfolio events, meetings, boards and workshops.
- Implements & ensures adherence to agreed Portfolio Management processes, guidelines & standards on behalf of Power Plant Solutions Portfolio Management.
- Supports the development of policies, methods and processes for effective and consistent portfolio resource management.
- Analyzes, evaluates resource capacity & load data for our portfolio and supports ensuring data quality and improvement of related systems & dashboards
- Monitors & ensures visibility and transparency of budget and milestone adherence and forecasts for all our product portfolio projects
- Analyzes Portfolio Management environment, guidelines and processes and actively proposes improvements
- Ensures effective cooperation with stakeholders; clarifies issues and helps solving impediments
* Implements PM and PMO guidelines and processes, and manages respective functional organization. * Administers and ensures adherence of PM policies, guidelines, programs and standards. * Coordinates and decides upcoming resource requests for projects, to optimize staff utilization. * Prepares and contributes to contractual matters, with external parties (i.e. vendors, clients). * Analyzes workflow environment and proposes improvements in PM operations. * Ensures effective cooperation with stakeholders; clarifies organizational issues. * May oversee - specific - activities of Project Management Office, without leading the team.
Expected knowledge & experiences
The job profile demands someone with solid experience & exposure in the following areas
- Should be passionate about software portfolio governance processes & practices
- Should have experience in project management or as scrum master in agile software development
- Should have good understanding and ideally experience in Agile, Scrum and SAFe frameworks and practices.
- Should have knowledge with organizing information in SharePoints
- Should have high communication skills; able to deal with a diverse set of stakeholders
- Having software development knowledge would be an advantage
- Should have intercultural awareness and the ability to work in a diverse, distributed teams.
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual's merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people - from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.