It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.Designs, implements, maintains, enhances, tests, and supports software.
- Understand existing systems
- Presenting ideas for system improvements
- Working closely with architects and team members
- Develop detailed specifications and develop code
- Develop automation test cases (BDD)
- 3 – 6 years experience on S/W design and development using C#.
- Creation of service using Asp .Net Core and libraries using .Net Core / Net Standard
- Experience in AngularJS 8+ will be required
- Knowlegde on Docker is an added advantage.
- Design experience using OOAD/UML
- Good expertise on S/W design and design methodologies
- Experience in BDD and ensuring the testability of developed components.
- Experience in continuous development processes
- Experience with SAFe
- Generic knowledge on network, Web services and IT tools will be an added advantage
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual's merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people - from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.