14 days ago
It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.Plans, calculates, designs, develops, tests, and modifies experimental and/or operational electrical concepts or subsystems.
- Has an education within Electrical Engineering a minimum of 4 to 6 years of experience within model development of electrical simulation models and electrical simulation.
- Experience within various kind of simulation studies with focus on Transient stability studies and harmonic studies is an advantage.
- Development and optimization of electrical simulation models in various simulation tools such as Matlab/Simulink, Dig Silent PF, PSCAD and PSS/E.
- Parametrization of Wind Turbine simulation models and maintaining Wind Turbine parameter database (Added advantage)
- Benchmarking and validation of the developed simulation models
- Implementation of wind turbine functions/features into the simulation model platform
- Investigate and analyze wind turbine functions/features in relation to the connected grid systems
- It is important that you are a dedicated team player and you thrive in a multi-cultural environment – just as you possess fluency in spoken and written English
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual's merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people - from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.