It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.
At Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy Engg. Center, Bangalore, we are looking for new graduate engineers to work within the Technical Systems, Maintenance Module. The main mission of the graduate RCM engineer is to support on technical analysis of the maintenance strategy optimization of the SGRE fleet. Additionally supporting the digitalization of our maintenance strategies, cleaning up and migrating maintenance plan data in our CMMS system. This covers different kind of activities such as, supporting performance tests for maintainable components within the turbine, analysing the performance of the maintenance strategy as designed, defining, and recommending solutions based on actual performance, and optimizing the maintenance strategy via a continuous feedback loop. There is a strong interaction with other departments and other engineering disciplines, to deliver technical support to customer related questions and identify market potential for aftermarket solutions.
Since this profile is a key contributor from the operational experience perspective, to identify the lessons learned, optimization of processes and seeking for continuous improvements is also an important expectation for the role. So, proactivity and sense of ownership of the cases are important values in the role.
- Bring learnings to the organization from operational experience of the fleet performance.
- Create/update/modify maintenance plans for various platforms/systems as per requirements.
- Review technical requests from customers and propose solutions after cross functional team inputs. Conduct technical analysis for optimal solutions.
- Perform root cause analysis of performance cases and contribute with case understanding and description through operational data analysis. Deliver technical support on this area to other teams and departments.
- Perform reliability calculations for failed components and suggest optimal maintenance solutions to reduce service costs.
- Build automation tools to conduct the data analysis processes.
- Carrying out performance test after the implementation of upgrade solutions. Identify the best methodologies to be applied in each case, analyse results and test conditions to ensure validity of the test results.
- Implement simulation models for doing a forecast of the potential value of new aftermarket solutions based on sites specific operational data.
- Cooperate with the team lead in the specification and development of new technical procedures/methodologies or tools needed to improve the team performance and knowledge.
- Engineering Degree in Wind, Mechanical, Industrial, Electronics, Telecommunications, Physics, Mathematics, or related Sciences
- To have reliability and maintenance projects industry experience
- To have knowledge in SCADA systems and industrial communications.
- To have knowledge in data analysis sciences applied to measure and characterize equipment’s and components performance using programming. Design of analysis models, automation of processes, design of visualizations and KPIs to understand large data sets.
- To have knowledge in databases, SQL (added adv)
- To be proactive, a good team player, persistent and self-driven, with good communication skills and ability to work in a cross-department matrix environment.
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual's merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people - from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.