It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.For our Engineering Change Management (ECM) team in Technology department we are looking for a Change Coordinator who would be responsible for administrative activities related to ECM process compliance as well as cooperation with colleagues from different departments.
- Experience of 5 - 8 Years
- Handle daily operations of ECM Process in the PLM System (Teamcenter) and through administrative tasks secure the ECM process compliance
- Review ECRs and ECNs within specific timeframe
- Support the ECM users from different departments, business areas and locations
- Create and update ECM guides/process descriptions in cooperation with the rest of the team
- Attend and contribute to the daily operation follow up meetings
- Participate in the ECM community, demonstrate close work relations, knowledge sharing and communication with relevant operative and governance functions
- Improve and update ECM reporting (Power BI) on regular basis
- Handle different clean-up activities in the PLM system
- Stay up to date with the ECM process updates
- Stay up to date with the PLM system updates
- Drive ECM Satisfaction survey
The onboarding plan includes extensive training during the first three months and there is a possibility for future role development.
After the learning period, there will be possibility to receive process related tasks, such us:
- Conducting online trainings for the end-users as well as improvement to the training materials
- SharePoint site administration
- Contributing to develop and maintain the relevant tools and systems used in the SGRE/ECM business
- Contributing to the continuous improvement and automatization of the ECM related tasks
- Active participation in the department, sparring with colleagues, ensuring information flow and flagging of issues, contributing to the team and department goals
What you need to make a difference
- First, you have a passion for renewable energy and a sense for the importance to lead the change.
- As a person, you are well-organized, able to follow guidelines and provide quality of work while following a tight deadline.
- You have a proactive and self-driven approach to your tasks, and you welcome new challenges.
- In addition, you possess strong communication and English skills both orally and in writing.
- You are a quick learner and keen on acquiring new knowledge.
- You always positively approach your colleagues and stakeholders and support them when needed. You have the ability to understand customer needs and adjust timeline, shifting priorities and demands.
Acquired education and experience:
- You hold a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience in international company is an advantage
- Experience in Engineering Change management or other business process
- Experience in improving processes is an advantage
- Experience in handling administrative tasks, reporting and communicating with other stakeholders
- Advanced Microsoft Office user including Excel, Word, Power point, Visio.
- Experience with Teamcenter or other PLM tool is an advantage, but not a requirement
We are an international company with colleagues located around the world (e.g., Spain, Denmark, India, etc.) and Team located both in Brande (DK) and Bangalore (IN); therefore, intercultural experience and sensitivity is desirable.
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual's merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people - from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.