It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.Performs a range of professional studies, analyses and concepts pertaining to the development/ implementation of IT infrastructure solutions and services according to defined targets and processes, in an assigned area of work, an assigned team or organizational unit.
- Looking for Senior Active Directory Engineer who provides support, integration and design services for Microsoft Active Directory and Windows-based systems across the enterprise, including directory and identity management solutions.
- Good knowledge on Creating and managing domains.
- Preparing disaster recovery strategies, offering technical support to users, upgrading software, and handling user accounts.
- Closely work with Identity & Security operations team and will ensure access data in a safe and appropriate way.
- Resolve Windows operating system related issues or any Third party integrated product issues and provide technical advice\support.
- INFORMATION SECURITY PROFESSIONAL with extensive background in Directory Services (Microsoft Active Directory) and identity Management.
- Good knowledge on any 3rd Party AD-MFA integration products for example Ping Identity, Userlock product etc.. but explicitly on on premise expertise is needed but not only cloud based products.
- Good experience in PowerShell scripting.
- Should be capable to work in open LDAP, user management.
- Should have good working knowledge on Domain Controllers.
- Good working knowledge on Active Directory Trust Relationships.
- Should have good working knowledge on digital Certificates and their life cycle.
- Experience on Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) and Active Directory Certificate Services (ADCS).
- Good to have network troubling shooting skills and VMWARE.
- Excellent communication, writing, meeting facilitation, excellent Client / Customer Facing skills.
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual's merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people - from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.