It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.Performs a wide range of general administrative and/or technical accountabilities and operations, and analyzes and completes respective projects or concepts, in order to deliver functional specific internal services, for an organization assigned.
- Develops/enhances the Resource Hub to effectively address the project execution demand.
- Develops Site resource Hub’s short- and long-range goals, work plans, objectives with measurable performance standards and tracks effectiveness.
- Develops and manages assigned program budget.
- Develops, implements, and monitors policies and procedures.
- Ensures compliance with regulations and contract requirements, budget development and allocations, allowable costs, direct and indirect costs, approval of expenditures.
- Develops new program areas including goals and objectives, work tasks, and budgets.
- Monitor and maintains time sheet management systems to provide for proper evaluation and documentation of Resource Hub.
- Reviews and analyzes performance data to include identification of problems, analyzes and evaluates deficiencies or difficulties, and provides Construction Head with alternatives and recommended courses of action.
- Conducts annual needs assessment reviews, including analysis of quantitative and qualitative information to support planning and resolution of issues.
- Supervises, plans, and organizes the work of assigned staff.
- Manage regional field demands and collect lesson learned or improvement from project site
- Support the project delivery according to business commitments and PM@SGRE policy
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual's merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people - from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.