It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.Accountable for site management of both domestic and foreign construction sites. Coordinates and guides several parties involved.
- Ensures adherence to defined guidelines, processes and procedures, for all site operations assigned.
- Oversees completion of site administration according to performance standards agreed (on schedule, at requisite quality level, on-budget).
- Assumes economic responsibility, e.g. calculates material, personnel, and running contract costs for suppliers.
- Represents the site in all decision-making committees of the project (towards own management, customer and team).
- Coordinates contractors before and during execution of work.
- Establishes efficient methods/processes for site controlling and reporting.
- Assesses risks/opportunities at the construction site (e.g., economic, organizational or contractual risks, acceptance criteria, change request procedures).
- Monitors compliance of standards, regulations, laws, quality and EHS -guidelines.
- Leads qualified employees in a number of functional teams, at the site assigned.
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual's merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people - from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.