Demand Planning Professional
17 days ago
It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.Plans and controls quantities for assigned logistic processes, inventories and stocks, to ensure a 100% availability of all input factors and to contribute to superior logistic process quality.
- Completes regular forecasting and planning for a number of relevant indicators (e.g. turnover, production, inventories, changes in inventory, capital expenditure requirements, employee capacities, etc.).
- Analyzes, controls and reports on relevant KPI (e.g. productivity, profitability, capital tie-up, assets), detects and evaluates plan deviations, and derives recommendations for respective remedial measures.
- Performs qualified cost-and-profitability analyses for specific business cases (i.e. product launches, relocations, review of vertical range of manufacturing, etc.) to prepare respective alternative decisions.
* Develops supplier forecasts and determines logistical processes with suppliers. * Introduces and implements logistical requirements regarding material provision and delivery as well as material phase-in/out in the PLM process.
- Plans and controls assigned inventories and stocks (e.g. supply level, planning adjustments, etc.), analyzes inventory changes and develops measures for inventory reduction.
- Analyzes and controls logistical processes (e.g. Cycle Time, First Pass Yield, On-time delivery, KPI of effectiveness, productivity, etc.), in order to detect process weaknesses and to start process improvements.
- Maintains a network and cooperates with all involved stakeholder in the respective processes.
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual's merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people - from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.