It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.Implements centrally defined and defines own strategies and guidelines for Service Operations, exerts governance over and takes responsibility for own service unit (technically and/or commercially).
- Defines and ensures implementation of Service Operations related strategy, policies and guidelines for a Service Unit in respective area of responsibility from a commercial and a technical perspective.
- Ensures obeying regional laws and regulations.
- Ensures providing necessary work environment, tools and processes to optimally deliver services to customers.
- Supports in managing internal and external interfaces.
- Acts as regional escalation instance for resolving issues with service delivery between customers and internal units.
- May have P&L responsibility for respective organizational reach.
- Heads overall organization assigned, and leads all related management and staff.
Qualification: B.Tech./ B.E. - Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical.
Experience: Minimum 10 years of which 7 years as a Service Operations Manager in Wind or Renewable Power industry.
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual's merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people - from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.