Quality Team lead
12 days ago
It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.
Siemens Gamesa has a vision for renewable energy: we believe in the power of nature and technology.
Help us to be ready to face the energy challenges of tomorrow and make a green footprint – join the team in creating a better future for us on our planet.
We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
In our culture of trust, we focus on empowerment, diversity and continuous learning. Valuing our people is what makes us one global team, with our colleagues’ safety at the heart of our organization.
We are currently looking for a skilled quality engineer with a passion for Digital Quality Management to lead the Quality Assurance team in the Quality department at the Aalborg blade plant.
How to contribute to our vision
As QA team lead you will lead and develop the QA team and hands on contribute to drive the operational quality assurance in our blade manufacturing processes.
As the quality assurance area covers most processes from sub-supplier to customer, you will be engaged with a large group of stakeholders across the organization both at the Aalborg blade plant and within the global support functions.
Your responsibilities will among others cover:
- Monitor and continuously improve implementation of Quality methods to ensure delivery of blades according to SGRE standards
- Ensure effective documentation management and product certification
- Monitor quality data and contribute to more digitalization to ensure relevant data are made available to the organization
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the Non-conformance systems as super-user/trainer across the Aalborg blade plant
- Ensure effective Non-conformance handling with focus on reducing Non-conformance cost
- Continuously develop a strong quality culture, drive continuous improvements and effective problem solving
- Ensure the implementation and general awareness of QMS at the Aalborg plant
- Drive the local calibration management and quarterly management review
- Create quality data reports to Management and other internal stakeholders
What you need to make a difference
You have a passion for renewable energy and a strong quality mindset.
You are an inclusive individual who enjoys networking, values people and their opinions while understanding and believing that process and product optimizations most often happen in collaboration with and through people.
- Experienced within quality engineering from a manufacturing environment, Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma and APQP
- Structured, analytical, and comfortable working with statistics, data management and structured problem solving
- Motivated by leading teams and developing your employees in a culture of continuous improvements
- Fluent in Danish and English
- Characterized by having as positive and engaging mindset impacting your surroundings
In return of your commitment we offer you…
Become a part of our mission for sustainability: Clean energy for generations to come.
We are a global team of diverse colleagues who share a passion for renewable energy and have a culture of trust and empowerment to make our own ideas a reality.
We focus on personal and professional development to grow internally within our organization.
Siemens Gamesa offers a wide variety of benefits such as flexible working hours as well as home-office possibility for many colleagues, employer-funded pension, attractive remuneration package (fixed/variable) and local benefits such as subsided lunch, employee discounts and much more
Empowering our people
How do you imagine the future?
How do you imagine the future?
Our global team is on the front line of tackling the climate crisis, reducing carbon emissions – the greatest challenge we face.
If you have specific questions about the position, please contact the hiring manager Lena Haugsted Laursen via phone +45 30 37 41 57
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiter Gerd Veierskov an email via
Please mention the Job ID in the email.
Please apply in English via the apply button.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
For more information about working in Denmark, please see this link:
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual's merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people - from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.