Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Lucid is building a brand. A post luxury brand centered around sustainability and the human experience. We’re looking for enthusiastic and conscientious. As a Sales Associate in a Lucid studio, your primary responsibility will be to generate production commitments, educate, and support customers as they embark on their Lucid journey.
- Progress guests through their Lucid journey with clear and pertinent discussions to their individual requirements
- Continually refine and adjust engagement approach to improve sales and customer experiences through feedback and analysis of situations and outcomes
- Generate leads and production commitments from customers while maintaining an ongoing relationship through their Lucid journey
- Ability to prioritize and schedule tasks effectively, ensuring a balance between Lucid brand building and studio success
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management (Salesforce) tools and an appreciation of its contribution to a successful customer journey
- Remain disciplined in the development and maintenance of sales pipeline building
- Take ownership and responsibility for studio assets, including high-value Lucid test drive vehicles
- Interest and ability to learn knowledge of the electric vehicle and premium vehicle markets
- Coordination of customer test-drive schedule and studio assets
- Support local marketing initiatives to build brand awareness
- 1 years of related professional experience.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent is preferred.
- Exceptional people skills including strong oral and written communication, empathy, and active listening ability.
- Ability to deliver outstanding customer experiences in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Excellent organization skills and ability to prioritize effectively.
- Familiarity with CRM tools a plus.
- Ability to obtain OMVIC Salesperson License.
- Ability to maintain a driving license
Salary Range: The compensation range for this position is specific to the locations listed below and is the range Lucid reasonably and in good faith expects to pay for the position taking into account the wide variety of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including job-related knowledge; skillset; experience, education and training; certifications; and other relevant business and organizational factors.
Florida Region - $23 + commission based on sales
Additional Compensation and Benefits: Lucid offers a wide range of competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, vacation, and 401k. The successful candidate may also be eligible to participate in Lucid’s equity program and/or a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing such programs. (Cash or equity incentive awards, if any, will depend on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and company performance.)
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details.
Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.