The Sr. Service Technician position requires an experienced professional with a proven background in diagnosis, maintenance, and repair of Battery Electric Vehicles (BEVs). You will demonstrate your passion for sustainable transportation and creatively solve problems in a fast-paced environment. Lucid Motors is hiring Sr. Service Technicians for the 2nd shift (2:00p-12:00a after training) and the day shift (normal business hours operate 7:00a-7:00p).
- Confidently repair electro-mechanical issues and perform diagnostics
- Train and assist Associate Service Technicians and Service Technicians with HV systems, electrical vehicle powertrains, repair procedures, etc.
- Maintain a high knowledge level of high voltage, low voltage, and general electric vehicle systems
- Ability to problem-solve both Technical and Process-flow issues. SME (Subject Matter Expert) in at least 1-2 major repair categories
- Follow correct repair order documentation procedures, i.e. The Three C's
- Effectively work with the appropriate software suite to properly and completely document all customer vehicle interactions
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with other members of the service team (i.e., advisor, manager, etc.) as well as customers.
- Demonstrate attention to detail and passion for creating positive client experiences
- Ability to work remotely and support mobile service team as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- 4+ years of experience as a Service Technician or Diagnosis Technician
- High School Diploma or GED (Required)
- ASE Certifications
- Prior experience diagnosing and repairing High Voltage (HV) systems, Low Voltage (LV) systems, and Electric Vehicle powertrains
- Experience in luxury automobile repair environments
- Customer-facing experience exhibiting excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office as well as learning proprietary DMS software
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written with the Field Engineering Team pertaining to vehicle preliminary diagnosis
- EPA 609 Certification
- Willingness to complete Lucid-provided CPR training post-hire
- Valid driver's license with no suspensions within the past year
Preferred Qualifications: ASE Certified Master Technician