Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
The Parts Advisor position will oversee parts operations within the service center to provide the highest level of external and internal customer satisfaction while maximizing return on investment through parts sales, inventory control, and expense control. This position acts as the primary parts salesperson. The Parts Advisor is an integral part of the service experience. The Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment
- Communicates, enforces, and monitors effective parts department processes
- Promotes and merchandises parts and accessories according to Lucid guidelines
- Maintains an accurate and effective parts inventory control system that includes perpetual and annual inventories, as well as proper counter procedures
- Create estimates as required by technicians and advisors
- Order inventory and special-order parts for jobs
- Receive parts orders
- May be required to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Must be able to travel occasionally if needed for a week or more
- Have a passion for sustainable transportation and changing the automotive industry
- High School Diploma, GED required
- Previous experience in a parts department environment – luxury preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to multitask while maintaining high level of accuracy
- Ability to analyze and interpret internal reports
- Able to effectively work both individually and within a group in a high-paced environment
- Ability to use basic computer applications such as Microsoft Office as well as learn proprietary DMS software
- Must possess a valid driver license
- AA/BS in either Automotive Technology or Business Management, or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of HV systems, LV systems, and EV powertrains
- Start-up experience and related fast-paced environments
- Previous OEM Parts training
Salary Range: The compensation range for this position is specific to the locations listed below and is the range Lucid reasonably and in good faith expects to pay for the position taking into account the wide variety of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including job-related knowledge; skillset; experience, education and training; certifications; and other relevant business and organizational factors.
California (Non-Bay Area) - $27-36
Additional Compensation and Benefits: Lucid offers a wide range of competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, vacation, and 401k. The successful candidate may also be eligible to participate in Lucid’s equity program and/or a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing such programs. (Cash or equity incentive awards, if any, will depend on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and company performance.)
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.