Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
- Understand product specifications and product applications, methods, production and manufacturing related requirements and test results
- Integrate project engineering and technical data, i.e. DFM/DOE requests, qualification plan, etc.
- Lead projects, feedback requirements and track progress
- Coordinate internal and external stakeholders and address issues during project implementation, and follow up with solutions
- Interface with the headquarters to understand the needs of the case and the overall plan. Leverage resources to ensure projects delivered in a timely, effective manner.
- Knowledge of vehicle powertrain ECU design, development and production experience
- Able to analyze data and lead strategic planning
- Good time management and ability to prioritize competing requests
- Highly collaborative; comfortable working with people in a matrix environment
- Outstanding communication skills. Comfortable to give effective presentations to and facilitate meetings with all levels of the organization
- Able to travel
- Experience in automotive powertrain, motor / inverter, charger, DC to DC design and development.
- Experience in leading the launch of multiple vehicles, preferably in multiple assembly plants.
- Experience in product design and development, program management, and/or manufacturing in the automotive industry.
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.