Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. We constantly seek talented, motivated individuals possessing a proven track record of excellence to join our team. Become part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive and mobility industry.
We are currently seeking a Regional Logistics Specialist to support our Inbound Logistics network in Asia. The successful candidate will have spent six (6) or more years in logistics functions working with suppliers and OEMs locally and internationally supporting the automotive industry. Our ideal candidate is detail-oriented and possesses the industry knowledge and relationship management skills this role requires. You will play an important role in ensuring Inbound Logistics operates with optimum precision and efficiency.
- Logistics Liaison to key suppliers within their assigned region for all transportation and logistics priorities.
- Partner with planners, transportation providers and suppliers in assigned region to ensure timely pick up, tracking & estimated time of arrival (ETAs).
- Assist internal customers by providing updates and analysis to the whereabouts of production parts coming from suppliers in the assigned.
- Exercise discretion and independent judgement throughout the day and escalate issues that may cause delays in shipments.
- Communicate critical information to internal and external partners in clear, concise, and professional manner.
- Proactively identify problems and swiftly implement the appropriate solutions; ability to make real time decisions with minimal guidance.
- Analyze and monitor performance and KPI monitoring.
- Understand & manage data reports while owning performance metrics that drive business results.
- Visit supplier locations as required to ensure compliance and pick up schedule attainment.
- Compile and present data analysis to management; measure performance criteria for all carriers and vendors, as well as performance metrics for internal evaluation.
- Build and maintain relationship with key supplier personnel.
- Hold meetings with the vendors teams via phone or web conferencing to flush out any issues or concerns, or just to coordinate timely shipments.
- Recap KPI and scorecards while discussing opportunities for improvement.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred in Supply Chain, Logistics Engineering, or related field. OR equivalent combination of education, training, and experience may be considered
- LEAN, GK, or Six Sigma Certifications a plus
- Dangerous Goods certification preferred, experience and compliance and understanding with shipping and handling lithium ion batteries
- 6+ years total in logistics management in a manufacturing plant, Distribution, or Supply Chain Operations with thorough knowledge of Supply Chain systems and processes
- 3+ years of related automotive industry experience and LEAN manufacturing
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.