Manager, Retail Logistics
Scottsdale, AZ, United States
30 days ago
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
The Manager, Retail Logistics will be responsible for all aspects of Final Mile vehicle delivery logistics. This candidate will be the leader of the Final Mile department and oversee the overall performance of all Final Mile operations. They will drive the success of the Final Mile product, ensure operational and cost efficiency, manage carrier and vendor relationships, and build processes to enable a Final Mile delivery experience aligned with Lucid’s standards of end-to-end customer experience.
- Lead the ongoing evolution and operations of Lucid’s Final Mile strategy
- Oversee general management of the Final Mile operations
- Develop and achieve key delivery performance and quality metrics
- Develop and maintain Final Mile capacity planning
- Manage and maintain relationships with carriers and other vendors to ensure strong partnership and quality of service
- Field and resolve Final Mile logistics escalations in partnership with internal teams, carriers, and customers as required
- Direct and manage operations personnel at customer care and Studio/Service facilities as required
- Plan for and manage change, at an organizational, programmatic, and project delivery level
- Provide clear, concise status reports, metrics and updates to stakeholders, outlining progress against agreed schedule, scope, cost and quality constraints on a structured and ad-hoc basis
- May be involved in pre-sales presentations and discussions with customers
- 4-year college degree in a relevant field is preferred; or commensurate industry experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a logistics or last mile environment
- Demonstrable success in business development, personnel training and sales
- Demonstrable operations knowledge
- Strong organizational, time, project and personnel management skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office to include Excel and Word.
- Self-Starter capable of working independently and making decisions with limited supervision
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentations skills with the capability to create an environment where there is motivation for free thinking of ideas
- Ability to articulate to potential and new clients the capability of the organization
- Analytical ability with the capability to understand clients’ business challenges, solve complex problems and develop client-centric solutions
- Periodic travel may be required
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details.
Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.