Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
The Service Advisor will serve as the primary point of contact for Lucid Service Center clients. The Service Advisor will be responsible for communicating and interacting with clients to deliver the highest level of Lucid customer experience while assuring client needs are met. This position requires you to work with clients to determine which repairs/services are necessary, write clear repair orders so technicians can accurately maintain/repair Lucid vehicles right the first time, and redeliver client vehicles after services are completed. The Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment
- Greet clients promptly and offer excellent customer experience at all steps of the service process
- Ensure clients thoroughly understand the service process, and are comfortable at all steps of their experience
- Properly perform the walk-around and write-up processes, accurately ascertaining primary concern through verbal interview and visual assessment (assess client needs accurately)
- Consult with technicians regarding appropriate service options where needed
- Accurately document client concerns for diagnosis and repair by technicians (write RO)
- Follow correct repair order documentation procedures, i.e. The Three C’s
- Explain all service options to clients including time and cost estimates
- Track all client vehicles through the maintenance and repair process
- Ensure that work done meets Lucid’s exacting standards before vehicle is returned to client – act as the last QC step
- Invoice and collect payment
- Perform a thorough redelivery process, ensuring all client needs have been met, client understands all services performed, and answer any questions that may arise
- Perform customer service duties such as answer phones, scheduling appointments (where needed), and calling customers to update them on repair status, or to follow up after repairs are completed
- Develop rapport with clients leading to lasting relationships
- Have a passion for sustainable transportation and changing the automotive industry
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 5+ years providing excellent customer experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Compassionate and patient demeanor
- Problem solving and creative thinking skills
- General automotive knowledge (not required) or willingness to learn
- Ability to explain complicated concepts to clients who may not be familiar with industry terminology
- Ability to use basic computer applications such as Microsoft Office as well as learn proprietary DMS software
- Must possess a valid driver license
- AA/BS in either Automotive Technology or Business Management, or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of HV systems, LV systems, and EV powertrains
- Start-up experience and related fast-paced environments
Salary Range: The compensation range for this position is specific to the locations listed below and is the range Lucid reasonably and in good faith expects to pay for the position taking into account the wide variety of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including job-related knowledge; skillset; experience, education and training; certifications; and other relevant business and organizational factors.
California (Non-Bay Area) - $32-37/hr
Additional Compensation and Benefits: Lucid offers a wide range of competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, vacation, and 401k. The successful candidate may also be eligible to participate in Lucid’s equity program and/or a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing such programs. (Cash or equity incentive awards, if any, will depend on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and company performance.)
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.