Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
We are currently seeking technicians for Diagnostic Tool Support Technician, Western US. This position requires an experienced professional with a strong background in Information Technology Support, specifically PC-based applications. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
Location is remote but required to be in one of the following states: WA, OR, CA, AZ, TX, CO, TN, OH, KY, GA, FL, NV, NY, NJ, VA, D.C, NC, MA, MI, MD, MN, IL.
- Provide real time support for field personnel using the proprietary diagnostic system
- Work closely with the Service Diagnostics Team to understand needs and new developments
- Adapt to differing responsibilities within the Service Engineering environment quickly
- Exhibit exceptional interpersonal skills to provide quick and friendly service
- Support West Coast locations - 10:00a-7:00p PST
- 2+ years of experience in IT support
- Strong attention to detail, good spelling skills, ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in written documents
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, and communication platforms such as Teams, Outlook
- Ability to evaluate comprehension level of the user and adapt to solve problems quickly and efficiently
- Ability to interpret various technical specifications and apply to documentation and live support
- Field experience with multiple OEM automotive diagnostic tools and software
- Technical writing experience
- Experience in automotive environment
- Service environment experience
- High School diploma
- IT training advantageous
Salary Range: The compensation range for this position is specific to the locations listed below and is the range Lucid reasonably and in good faith expects to pay for the position taking into account the wide variety of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including job-related knowledge; skillset; experience, education, and training; certifications; and other relevant business and organizational factors.
- Colorado - $25 - 34 per hour
- New York - $26 -37 per hour
- Washington - $26 -37 per hour
- California (SF Bay Area) - $28 - 39 per hour
- California (excluding SF Bay Area) - $26 - 37 per hour
- New Jersey - $26 - 37 per hour
- Connecticut - $25 - 34 per hour
- Nevada - $25 - 34 per hour
- Maryland - $25 - 34 per hour
- Ohio - $25 - 34 per hour
- Rhode Island - $25 - 34 per hour
Additional Compensation and Benefits: Lucid offers a wide range of competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, vacation, and 401k. The successful candidate may also be eligible to participate in Lucid’s equity program and/or a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing such programs. (Cash or equity incentive awards, if any, will depend on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and company performance.)
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details.
Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.