Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
- Responsible to design and develop Custom Tool, Automated Test Equipment (ATE) etc., to install in research & manufacturing unit for powertrain functional teams.
- Experience in developing Test Application using NI LabVIEW, NI TestStand, NI Veristand, Python, Arduino, MATLAB, PLC Programming & other test automation software tools.
- Analyze and utilize test equipment such as NI data acquisition platform PXI, cDAQ, cRIO and its modules, power supplies, loads, transducers, I/O devices, and other instruments to meet requirements.
- Responsible to make bench setup for manual test & automated test system based on test requirements, maintain & troubleshoot if any issues.
- Contribute to creating documentation during any stage of product development.
- Collaborate with multiple other teams to deliver the projects on time.
- Follow standards, guidelines, best practices to deliver quality products.
- Basic knowledge of electrical & electronics circuits and components
- Ability to study & understand electrical & electronic schematic & layout.
- Exposure to electrical test equipment including but not limited to power supplies, multimeters, oscilloscopes, power analyzers etc.,
- Experience in communication protocols like Automotive Ethernet, CAN, LIN etc.,
- Exposure to AutoCAD Electrical, or similar electrical CAD software
- Exposure to automation in an industrial/manufacturing environment
- Ability to be flexible and responsive
- Good verbal communication skills
- 5+ years’ experience with bachelor’s degree or 3+ years and master’s degree
- Hands-on experience in an engineering prototype, fabrication and/or machine shop environment with demonstrated mechanical and electrical skills.
- Experience in custom PCB design to integrate with test system.
- Knowledge of safety and EMI requirements related to high power applications.
- Familiar with fabrication, assembly of fixtures and wiring.
- EV Test Experience.
- Experienced/Understanding in Functional Testing, Reliability Testing, End of Line Testing etc.,
- Good software & hardware troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge in processes like GR&R, Cpk etc.,
- NI Certification.
- Minimum – BE/BS in the areas of Electrical, Controls, or Instrumentation Engineering.
Salary Range: The compensation range for this position is specific to the locations listed below and is the range Lucid reasonably and in good faith expects to pay for the position taking into account the wide variety of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including job-related knowledge; skillset; experience, education and training; certifications; and other relevant business and organizational factors.
- California (Bay Area) - $115,000 - $165,000
Additional Compensation and Benefits: Lucid offers a wide range of competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, vacation, and 401k. The successful candidate may also be eligible to participate in Lucid’s equity program and/or a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing such programs. (Cash or equity incentive awards, if any, will depend on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and company performance.)
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.