Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
We are seeking a Technical Program Manager to join our Software Quality team. This position requires a highly experienced professional Program Manager with a proven track record of excellence and managerial achievement. Our ideal candidate will be an accomplished team leader, with a strong organizational capability to lead his or her team. This candidate will have proactive communication, so each individual team member remains aware of the timing and delivery expectations placed upon them and that critical issues are identified and brought to the attention of senior management with gauged advance notice.
- Create and play a leading role in the execution of an overall timing plan for our Automotive Infotainment products, including definition of main work packages
- Interact with and coordinate work between Automotive Infotainment members, data engineering, cloud platform services, and other vehicle departments that interface with Infotainment
- Create and implement FMEA (Failure Mode & Effects Analysis) for Automotive Infotainment and vehicle sub systems
- Identify Risk area and produce mitigation strategies (risk avoidance, acceptance, transference, and limitation)
- Facilitate product and functional/technical safety requirement and test case documentation, as well as architecture documentation
- Drive consistent and timely closure of program deliverables
- Define and communicate dependencies between hardware, software, and suppliers with a focus on minimizing these dependencies
- Clearly communicate program status to overall organization, other program managers and executives as required
- Work with resource managers and technical leads to define the level of effort, resource requirements and summary timing plans
- Plan and manage sprints and hardware/software development tasks in conjunction with resource managers and technical leads
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in software and hardware product development
- A proven track record of delivering end to end hardware and software products and experience with Integrated software/hardware products from the early development phase to production
- Experience bringing integrated software/hardware products from the early development phase to production
- Experience with/exposure to development in C/C++, Java, QNX, Android Automotive, Linux development environments and DSP development
- Experience in developing automotive (in-vehicle) products, and Automotive Infotainment systems
- Experience in doing FMEA and similar methodologies
- Experience using Agile/Scrum/Sprint methodology including sprint planning and execution, as well as a strong understanding of hardware development management methods
- Experience engaging, working and managing the output of third party suppliers
- Experience with test and build aspects of software and hardware development
- Exposure to Telematics and embedded systems
- Experience with Data Engineering, cloud technologies and implementing security policies
- PMP, Scrum Master and/or Product Owner certification preferred
Salary Range: The compensation range for this position is specific to the locations listed below and is the range Lucid reasonably and in good faith expects to pay for the position taking into account the wide variety of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including job-related knowledge; skillset; experience, education and training; certifications; and other relevant business and organizational factors.
- California (Bay Area) - $115,000 - $165,000
Additional Compensation and Benefits: Lucid offers a wide range of competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, vacation, and 401k. The successful candidate may also be eligible to participate in Lucid’s equity program and/or a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing such programs. (Cash or equity incentive awards, if any, will depend on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and company performance.)
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.