Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Are you ready to embark on a journey that will shape the future of vehicle and infrastructure security solutions? If you're a seasoned technical expert in the realm of network and information security, data privacy, and cybersecurity, we have an exciting role for you!
As a Systems Specialist in Security, you will play a pivotal role in driving the development and implementation of cutting-edge security solutions for the next-generation automotive industry. Your responsibilities will encompass defining project priorities, authoring security-related documents, and ensuring compliance with industry standards. Collaborating with cross-functional teams and partners, you will work towards optimizing software, identifying security threats, and effectively managing risks.
Your technical expertise and leadership will be crucial in achieving project objectives on time and within budget. We are seeking candidates with a strong educational background in computer science or computer engineering, significant industry experience, and expertise in various aspects of security, including threat analysis, scalable public key infrastructure, and emerging security standards. If you are passionate about securing the future of connected vehicles and have a proven track record in the field, we invite you to join us in this exciting endeavor.
- Lead cross-functional teams to define requirements and architecture specifications.
- Craft security-related RFPs, RFQs, and SoWs, covering in-vehicle and vehicle-to-infrastructure secure communications, penetration testing, threat analysis, and more.
- Collaborate closely with internal and external teams, suppliers, and partners to achieve project goals.
- Optimize software through design and code reviews.
- Champion the vision, priorities, and deliverables to stakeholders through various channels.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- 8+ years of industry experience in technical architecture and product management in network security, data privacy, and cybersecurity.
- Proficiency in threat analysis and risk assessment.
- Experience with scalable public key infrastructure and vulnerabilities in in-vehicle connectivity.
- Master’s in Computer Science or Computer Engineering with 6 years of experience or Ph.D. with 3 years of experience.
- Knowledge of emerging security standards and frameworks.
- Expertise in road vehicle fleet security operations and V2X adoption.
Salary Range: The compensation range for this position is specific to the locations listed below and is the range Lucid reasonably and in good faith expects to pay for the position taking into account the wide variety of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including job-related knowledge; skillset; experience, education and training; certifications; and other relevant business and organizational factors.
- California (Bay Area) - $150,000 - $195,000 per year
Additional Compensation and Benefits: Lucid offers a wide range of competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, vacation, and 401k. The successful candidate may also be eligible to participate in Lucid’s equity program and/or a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing such programs. (Cash or equity incentive awards, if any, will depend on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and company performance.)
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.