Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
We are looking for a Sr. Vehicle Pricing Analyst to deliver accurate, data-based information and provide value building inputs. This role is responsible for leading the vehicle, merchandise, and accessories pricing as well as gross margin forecasting and budgeting consolidation activities for Sales Operations.
- Contribute competitive pricing insights and price positioning (using competitor benchmarking data and market analysis) as well as vehicle margin analyses and business equations to support leadership decisions
- Drive process with cross-functional teams to gather inputs and ensure accuracy of global price-book set-up and maintenance in ERP and related systems
- Actively participate with cross-functional teams in the development and alignment of vehicle product timing, pricing, life cycles, volumes, take rates, and profitability
- Facilitate operating team alignment and assessments by presenting data in cohesive reports that provide clear communication and recommendations
- Consolidate and analyze financial data including reconciliations, period-to-period variance analysis, establishing vehicle revenue targets, analyzing operating margin changes with insightful explanations; compile, track and analyze vehicle revenue and cost elements
- Provide objective business consultancy and financial guidance to the company
- Partner closely with all internal stakeholders and operating teams to provide clear financial inputs and provide guidance on operational decisions
- Additional ad-hoc assignments and projects supporting departments across the organization including month-end financial reporting, longer-term Business Plan development, benchmarking and process analysis
- Provide new perspective to identify and propose opportunities for automation and improvement across pricing processes and business functions
- Bachelor's degree in mathematics, computer science, statistics, business, or other related discipline
- Minimum 2 years of product pricing experience at luxury goods or premium automotive company – highly preferred
- Significant experience with data analytics and advanced price modelling skills
- At least 5 years’ relevant industry experience, with a minimum of 2 years of financial analysis experience. Be able to demonstrate comprehensive understanding of product pricing and variance implications to financial statements
- Proven technical, quantitative and critical-thinking skills, high level of independent judgment, initiative and creativity to identify and clearly communicate key performance drivers to management
- Ability to manage multiple projects and assignments with a high degree of autonomy and accountability for results
- Demonstrated effective written, interpersonal and oral communication skills
Salary Range: The compensation range for this position is specific to the locations listed below and is the range Lucid reasonably and in good faith expects to pay for the position taking into account the wide variety of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including job-related knowledge; skillset; experience, education and training; certifications; and other relevant business and organizational factors.
California/Bay Area: $96,000 - $120,000
Additional Compensation and Benefits: Lucid offers a wide range of competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, vacation, and 401k. The successful candidate may also be eligible to participate in Lucid’s equity program and/or a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing such programs. (Cash or equity incentive awards, if any, will depend on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and company performance.)
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.