Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
We are currently seeking a Senior Technical Project Manager for our Vehicle Test team. This position requires an automotive professional with relevant experience planning and organizing tests for design and production validation. Our ideal candidate exhibits a strong drive, an organized mindset, and has had prior experience bringing electric vehicles to production. Take responsibility of the vehicle test planning process and work with the vehicle test team to drive all testing across Lucid to completion. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Organize the vehicle testing schedule
- Run the vehicle test project team
- Coordinating testing across the organization including securing test facilities and coordinating testing logistics for significant off-site tests
- Ensure vehicle testing design validation plans (DVPs) are submitted by attribute leads and are completed on time.
- Enhance and maintain our vehicle testing program processes for tracking and reporting
- A strong understanding and experience with automotive vehicle testing and systems
- A strong understanding of vehicle testing standards
- Experience making schedules for large programs / projects
- A strong knowledge of the automotive testing process for production vehicles
- Excellent communication skills and team-oriented attitude
- Detail oriented and organized mindset
- Comfortable with initiating and taking ownership of projects
- Track record of establishing strong processes and work procedures
- Bachelor of Science minimum in a relevant science or engineering field or extensive years doing relevant work in the automotive industry
- Masters degree in a relevant engineering field
- MBA or professional certification for Project/Program Management
- Experience testing fully electric vehicles
- Experience building testing processes / information systems
- 7+ years of experience in the automotive or relevant industry
Salary Range: The compensation range for this position is specific to the locations listed below and is the range Lucid reasonably and in good faith expects to pay for the position taking into account the wide variety of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including job-related knowledge; skillset; experience, education and training; certifications; and other relevant business and organizational factors.
California (Bay Area) - $138,000 - 198,000 / year
Additional Compensation and Benefits: Lucid offers a wide range of competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, vacation, and 401k. The successful candidate may also be eligible to participate in Lucid’s equity program and/or a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing such programs. (Cash or equity incentive awards, if any, will depend on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and company performance.)
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.