Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
We are currently seeking a Sr. Technical Program Manager for our Powertrain embedded software team. This program management position requires a highly experienced professional Technical Program Manager with a proven track record of managing complex cross-functional BSP programs, preferably in the Automotive Industry. This candidate will have proactive communication, so each individual team member remains aware of the timing and delivery expectations placed upon them and that critical issues are identified and brought to the attention of senior management with gauged advance notice.
- Manages technical development programs of Platform software of complex Infotainment products and processes, including support and coordination for testing, integration, verification, and validation processes, as well as a sample- and prototype construction
- Support vehicle programs from the conceptual design phase to the start of production including series maintenance and model changes.
- Manage the technical development of embedded electronic control software products and processes including supporting and coordinating testing, integration, veriﬁcation, and validation processes as well as sample and prototype construction.
- Design and implement eﬀective program management processes and best practices from initiation to completion in partnership with engineering teams, stakeholders, and suppliers.
- Research, evaluate, and benchmark industry standards and methodologies and continuously improve program deliveries. Execute root-cause analysis to identify issues and predict possible deviations related to product architecture or any other technical change.
- Proactively evaluate the design and engineering decisions to ensure that they do not cause any gap in correlation with the program schedule. Expedite revisions, corrections and implement necessary changes to previously published documentation.
- Manage end-to-end project plans and take ownership of technical implementations to ensure a successful launch. Foster cross-dimensional partnerships to prioritize workloads demand to meet project deadlines.
- Learn new technologies to drive constant optimization eﬀorts in collaboration with the engineering teams.
- Communicate and escalate priority topics to all corresponding Customers/Suppliers/Partners. Domestic and international travel up to 20% may be required.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience program/project managing large systems development programs
- A minimum of 8 years in consumer-facing electronics development including hardware and software
- Experience in embedded software development
- Experience in technical program/project management of Platform software/system development.
- A proven track record of delivering products to production
- Experience using Agile/Scrum/Sprint methodology including sprint planning and execution
- Experience bringing integrated software/hardware products from the early development phase to production
- Embedded system development experience
- Experience in developing automotive embedded software
- Experience with test and build aspects of software development
- BS minimum in an engineering discipline (computer science, electrical engineering or similar)
- PMP certification preferred
- Automotive-SPICE, ISO26262 certification preferred
Be part of something amazing:
- Come work alongside some of the best and most accomplished minds in the industry. Based in the heart of Silicon Valley, California, Lucid Motors is making significant breakthroughs in clean technology.
- Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for the brilliant minds who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you want to actively work towards creating a better, sustainable future, we’d love to have you join our team!
- Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Salary Range: The compensation range for this position is specific to the locations listed below and is the range Lucid reasonably and in good faith expects to pay for the position taking into account the wide variety of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including job-related knowledge; skillset; experience, education and training; certifications; and other relevant business and organizational factors.
·California (Bay Area) - $138,000 - $198,000
Additional Compensation and Benefits: Lucid offers a wide range of competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, vacation, and 401k. The successful candidate may also be eligible to participate in Lucid’s equity program and/or a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing such programs. (Cash or equity incentive awards, if any, will depend on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and company performance.)
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.