Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
The AI and Machine Learning team at Lucid is on the mission to design, develop, and deploy AI solutions to help make safe and sustainable products and services on par with Lucid’s Luxury brand. Data generated by electric vehicles is rich and diverse with a lot of potential to create new data products. This opportunity involves creating end-to-end AI solutions from design and development to delivery of data-driven services and products utilizing AI, big data, cloud, and edge computing. We are currently seeking highly motivated, and talented technical product owners to support our mission.
- Work closely with core AI team on developing new data-driven AI/ML product roadmap.
- Strategize product ideation, technical design and execution steps.
- Lead the requirements gathering and prioritization process across all business stakeholders.
- Engage broadly with the organization to identify, prioritize, frame, and structure product strategy for various AI/ML projects.
- Incorporate data, research, and market analysis to inform product strategies and roadmaps.
- Lead and own product lifecycle from planning and product requirements to execution and continuous support.
- Drive iterative development cycle with scientists, engineers, designers, and other stakeholders.
- Keep effective communication with team members and stakeholders to ensure user and technical issues are promptly prioritized and resolved.
- Advanced degree in Business, Computer Science, Statistics or related STEM field or bachelor’s degree in computer science with 5+ years of experience
- Experience as Product/Program management or leading software/data science teams
- Deep understanding of software development for machine-learning products
- Highly technical with good understanding of machine learning models
- Self-motivated and proactive, with demonstrated critical thinking capabilities
- Technical experience to weigh tradeoffs and to have in depth discussions with scientists and engineers on the nuances of complex AI systems.
- Experience in an Agile Environment; creating a feature spec, turning it into user stories, setting and tracking KPIs
- Experience with a programming language (preferably python/PySpark)
- Experience with AWS cloud environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Passionate towards data products and strong advocate of their impact
Nice to Haves:
- Experience as Product Manager/Owner for ML based SaaS, App design.
- Experience working as data scientist, software engineer or machine learning engineer is a huge plus
- Familiarity with Rest and GraphQL and other APIs and services.
- Relevant experience in EV, Automotive, Transportation, Telematics or IoT devices
Salary Range: The compensation range for this position is specific to the locations listed below and is the range Lucid reasonably and in good faith expects to pay for the position taking into account the wide variety of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including job-related knowledge; skillset; experience, education and training; certifications; and other relevant business and organizational factors.
- California (Bay Area) - $115,000 - $165,000
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.