Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
We are seeking an experienced Sr. System Validation Engineer to join our Software Quality team. In this role, you will oversee the end-to-end validation process, ensuring that our vehicle System meets high-quality standards and complies with industry regulations. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams, drive validation strategies, and ensure the successful validation of systems, including ADAS, performance attributes, infotainment, comfort, safety, security, and charging.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive system validation strategy that encompasses infotainment system
- Collaborate with product management, engineering, quality assurance, and other stakeholders to define validation plans, test protocols, and acceptance criteria
- Collaborate closely with hardware and software development teams to address issues, drive continuous improvement, and optimize system performance and reliability
- Oversee the planning, execution, and monitoring of system validation activities, ensuring adherence to project timelines, budgets, and quality objectives
- Identify, document, and manage system test and validation requirements at the vehicle level, considering functional, performance, safety, and regulatory aspects
- Create and modify manual and automated test cases to perform thorough system validation, ensuring effective coverage of all key features and functionalities
- Troubleshoot systems, sub-systems, and components using appropriate lab and measurement equipment, including specialized tools and analysis tools
- Support manufacturing and service teams with troubleshooting, ensuring timely resolution of issues and enhancement of product quality
- 5+ years of experience testing system software applications
- 5+ years with hands-on experience in managing and executing test cases supporting validation of large-scale programs & products.
- Experience testing android applications
- Experience automating UI/UX , tool development
- Experience testing the one or more applications of Media application , Navigation, Car play
- Experience with MATLAB, Vector and/or Peak CAN based tools
- Experienced in JAMA, JIRA, Tableau, SAP, JIRA
- Strong technical knowledge of automobile engineering principles, systems, and validation methodologies
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities, with a focus on driving resolution of complex system issues
- Bachelor or Masters in the areas of Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related fields
Salary Range: The compensation range for this position is specific to the locations listed below and is the range Lucid reasonably and in good faith expects to pay for the position taking into account the wide variety of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including job-related knowledge; skillset; experience, education and training; certifications; and other relevant business and organizational factors.
- California (Bay Area) - $127,000-$181,500
Additional Compensation and Benefits: Lucid offers a wide range of competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, vacation, and 401k. The successful candidate may also be eligible to participate in Lucid’s equity program and/or a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing such programs. (Cash or equity incentive awards, if any, will depend on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and company performance.)
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.